Single-level townhouse in a super convenient location ready for a full renovation inside and out
This original condition townhouse is a project not for the faint hearted with every room in the home needing work. Its position within the highly sought-after Mountview Estate presents a unique opportunity to enter the Weston market and improve the home to your own taste and needs or as a project to then sell once done.
In its current guise, the home offers a sunny front courtyard, a lounge room with an open fireplace, dining space, family/meals area, segregated master bedroom with walk-through wardrobe and ensuite, plus an additional three bedrooms and main bathroom. A double garage with internal access adds to the appeal, and the home is located at the end of a row only metres (approx.) from all the amenities of Cooleman Court.
Once extensive renovations have been undertaken, the property would make a wonderful home and renovated versions of this same floorplan have been highly sought after in the past due to the low-maintenance nature of the property and the ultra-convenient location of the complex.
Unlike anything else currently available for sale, this townhouse presents an opportunity that is not to be missed.
– Quiet location within the popular Mountview Estate complex
– Located at the end of the row
– Offering excellent privacy
– Sunny front courtyard with in-ground pool (currently empty)
– Lounge room with open fireplace
– Dining area
– Family/meals area
– Segregated master bedroom with walk-through wardrobe and ensuite
– Three additional bedrooms (two with built-in wardrobes)
– Main bathroom and separate toilet
– Light-filled living
– Small rear courtyard
– Double garage with internal access
– Located only metres (approx.) from Cooleman Court and public transport
– The seller does not warrant that anything is operational/in working order
Land Size: 381m2
Living Size: 159m2 (approx.)
Body corporate fees: $3,241.80 p.a (approx)