Gorgeous Views in Gordon
Gabbi & Rex are thrilled to offer this well-kept, spacious townhouse in Thurgood Court, Gordon. The north facing residence offers a quiet location and superior position within the small complex of five homes. Whether you are searching for your first property or an easily accessible downsizer, this home offers an excellent entry level opportunity.
The home has been well-maintained and updated throughout. New flooring throughout the home allows for a new owner to move right win with ease. The spacious lounge flows through to the dining area and updated kitchen. The segregated master bedroom is generous in size and features a built-in wardrobe and access to the two-way bathroom, whilst bedrooms two and three are located at the rear of the home.
The back courtyard provides a small, low-maintenance outdoor space, able to be built upon, or left as is. Parking accommodation is provided with carport and designated car space to the front of the home. The complex is walking distance to the Knoke Avenue Park, as well as one of the Banks playing fields.
• Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac
• 100m2 (approx.) of living space
• Wheelchair accessible well-maintained home
• Spacious lounge room with a split system
• Dining area that has access to the rear courtyard
• Updated kitchen which has electric cooking, a pantry, and a breakfast bar
• Segregated master bedroom with built in wardrobe, north-facing window, and access to the two-way bathroom
• Bedroom two has a built-in wardrobe
• Separate toilet
• Good sized laundry with storage
• Low-maintenance rear courtyard with a garden shed
• Single carport and designated car space
• Within walking distance to parkland
• Close to schools, shops, and arterial roads
Block Size: 252m2
Living Size: 101m2
If you’re looking for a child-friendly established suburb with lots of playgrounds and green space, then the large Tuggeranong suburb of Gordon could be for you. There is a range of housing options to suit different budgets, from homes with sprawling backyards to townhouses and courtyard homes. Gordon has its own small shopping centre, or South.Point mall in Tuggeranong is only 10 minutes away. And the best that nature has to offer is right on your doorstep, with the Murrumbidgee River corridor running alongside the suburb.
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this advertisement Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities regarding any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. Figures quoted above are approximate values based on available information. We encourage prospective parties to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.