Luxury at Your Fingertips
Positioned footsteps away from Yerrabi pond, spread across a 698m2 block, and located in one of the most sought-after streets in Amaroo, this impressive executive home is the ideal property for your family.
Upon arriving through the grand entrance, you are greeted by the spacious split-level formal living and dining. The immaculate renovated kitchen is the hub of the home, with plenty of storage space and is complemented with stone benches, a gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher and generous walk-in pantry. Surrounding the kitchen is an open plan living and dining family room, perfect for a large family. The north-facing aspect of these areas capture beautiful sunshine and warmth during the winter months. This all flows through out onto the covered entertaining area, providing a comfortable and relaxing space to host a barbeque for friends and family. The low maintenance and private backyard space consists of an outdoor spa and cubby house, with plenty of space for the kids to run around and play.
Segregated at the back of the home is a spacious rumpus room, perfect for the kids to hang out. The Master retreat is definitely one of the standout features of this beautiful family home, designating the whole second level of the home to the parents. Incorporating a study, nursery or living space, it flows through to the ensuite and master bedroom which features a raked ceiling, generous walk-in robe as well as spectacular views over Amaroo.
The remaining three bedrooms are all generous in size and are all complimented with built in wardrobes. They are all in close proximity to the family bathroom and separate powder room.
Only minutes from the Amaroo School and shops as well as a short drive to the Gungahlin Market Centre makes this immaculate home the perfect location.
This unique, and stylish residence has the wow factor, while also providing a warm and inviting feel. Please call Chris on 0437 859 865 to register your interest and secure a viewing of this exquisite home.
– Built by Prestige Building Services
– Executive four-bedroom family home
– Master Retreat – study/nursery/living space
– Master Bedroom with updated ensuite, walk-in robe, raked ceilings & spectacular views
– Remaining three bedrooms all featuring built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
– Open plan living and dining family area
– Renovated kitchen with stone benches, a gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher and walk-in pantry
– Split-level living and dining area
– Rumpus room
– Family Bathroom with separate toilet and vanity
– Powder room
– Ducted gas heating
– Refrigerated cooling
– Ducted vacuum
– Security system
– Solar Panels – 3.2kw
– Large covered entertaining
– Low maintenance established gardens
– Irrigation system
– 2x 5000L water tanks
– Cubby house
– Garden shed
– Outdoor Spa
– Side gate access
– Construction – 2001
– Block Size: 698m2
– Upper Residence: 59.67m2
– Lower Residence: 213.52m2
– Garage: 38.86m2
– EER: 5 Star
– UV: $396,000
– Rates: $2,716
– Land Tax: $3,843
– Rental Estimate: $850-$900/week