Brand New, Quality, Separately Titled Home
This home has sold, but we still have one available, identical with some upgrades! Get in touch with Adrian today to organise an inspection!
On offer and only just completed is this ideal, three-bedroom ensuite family home in Belconnen’s newest locale, Ginninderry. With nothing to do but move in and enjoy, these homes will suit a range of buyer types from first home buyers to downsizers and everything in between, with the added bonus of being a mere few hundred metres to the golf course.
The home features a formal entry, segregated living with the master at the front of the home, a spacious and sunny open-planned meals and living area, European laundry, plenty of storage space and a necessary double garage with internal access. All bedrooms have wardrobes and shelving, with the master bedroom showcasing a large walk-in robe and contemporary ensuite.
No expenses have been spared in the construction with features such as square-set cornices, quality floating floors, high ceilings, double glazed windows and doors, quality and modern fixtures in bathrooms, floor-ceiling tiles, a spacious kitchen with 900mm gas cooktop, an abundance of storage and a huge walk-in pantry. The rear of the home features a concreted area with access to the open parkland, play equipment, and a short stroll to the Magpies Golf Club!
For more information on this sure-to-be popular offering, get in touch with Adrian today – 0449 559 225.
– Brand new quality-built home
– Separate titled (no body corporate)
– Three spacious bedrooms
– Built-in Wardrobes in every bedroom, master with walk-in
– Double garage with internal access
– Two bathrooms
– Single level
– Segregated living, master to front of home
– Quality smooth-render finish externally and in garage
– Modern tones, textures and inclusions
– High ceilings, square-set cornices
– Double glazed windows and doors throughout home
– Ducted heating and cooling throughout
– Floor-ceiling tiles in bathrooms
– Main bathroom with bathtub
– Quality tap-ware, vanities and fixtures in bathroom
– Large kitchen with stone breakfast bar, plenty of storage
– 900mm BOSCH gas cooktop
– BOSCH Electric Oven
– BOSCH dishwasher
– Massive walk-in-pantry
– Quality blackout roller shutters
– Minutes’ walk to golf course
– A must inspect !!
In response to some of the Covid-19 restrictions being lifted, Luton Properties can allow up to 20 attendees inside an open home at any one time. As a result of this, there may be a slight wait to enter our properties and we ask attendees to be prepared for this and factor this into your open home schedule. We would ask that only essential people come with you to open homes to limit large groups.