Abundant potential on a 902m2 block
In an elevated location with a great aspect, this solid home is in original but neat condition and offers abundant potential to do more with the space on offer.
With a layout to suit modern needs, the house has a spacious and light-filled lounge and dining room, a separate kitchen in good working order and three bedrooms (two with built-in wardrobes). Adding to the appeal, there is Tasmanian Oak timber flooring under the modern carpet, a reverse cycle split system and nice views to Black Mountain and the Arboretum.
The home has a large single garage underneath plus under house storage, a single carport and ample yard space that provides a blank canvas to landscape to your own taste or even the opportunity to build a second dwelling (subject to planning approval).
– Elevated position
– Solid, original home in excellent condition
– Light-filled living areas
– Separate kitchen with upgraded stove and oven
– Three bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes
– Original bathroom with separate toilet
– Oversized garage with under house storage
– Single carport plus off-street parking
– Large backyard
– Walking distance to the Fisher Shops and local schools
– Rental appraisal of $600 to $640 per week
Land Size: 902m2
Living Size: 119m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $3,515 p.a (approx.)
Land Value: $649,000 (approx.)