Four Bedroom . Triple Garage . Backing Reserve
Michael Martin from Luton Properties is very excited to present to market 27 Carslake Loop, Gordon
Positioned in the heights of the tightly held Gordon stage one, and only minutes away from many local Lanyon Valley schools and the Tuggeranong town centre, sits this exceptional four bedroom plus ensuite family home on an impressive 934m2 parcel of land backing the stunning Mt Stranger nature reserve and within a short peaceful walk to the adjacent Bicentennial Trail and the Murrumbidgee River offering a rare lifestyle opportunity.
Located in a picturesque tree lined street, boasting impressive views of the Tuggeranong Valley you are welcomed to 27 Carslake Loop with striking street appeal and established low maintenance front gardens. As you drive through the front carport to the rear of the home you are presented with an impressive attached triple garage with high ceilings and remote access, perfect for any car enthusiast or a home for all the other toys.
Offering spacious indoor and outdoor living options including the sizeable formal lounge as you enter plus the dining room through to the light filled family room and well-appointed kitchen which features gas cooking and plenty of cupboard and bench space.
The grand master bedroom which is completely segregated from the others has a built in robe and a sizeable ensuite. All four bedrooms are spacious in size offering ideal family living.
Key Features :
– Four spacious bedrooms of accommodation
– Segregated grand master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
– Spacious lounge room plus dining room with brand new contemporary carpet
– Open family room and updated kitchen with plenty of cupboard and storage space
– Impressive attached triple garage with remote access to the rear of the home for your peace of mind
– Single carport and plenty more off street parking
– Ducted gas heating for year round comfort
– Evaporative cooling for your luxury
– Spacious 934m2 flat block backing Mt Stranger nature reserve
– Only a short walk to the adjacent Bicentennial trail and the Murrumbidgee River
– Low maintenance landscaped backyard offering an easy care lifestyle
– Land size : 934 m2
– Living : 181 m2
– Garage : 103 m2
– EER : 5
This home is highly recommended and will not last long on the market. Don’t wait, don’t hesitate or it will be too late!
Please call me for a private inspection today!
In response to the restrictions that have been put in place surrounding the Covid-19 outbreak, Luton Properties will be taking buyers through homes by prior appointment only and on an individual basis. If you would like to arrange a time to look through this home, please contact the Agent.