Once in a lifetime opportunity
Available for sale for the very first time, this substantial family home is set high on the hill on 1132m2 with some of Weston Creek’s best views on offer, and presents one lucky buyer a sensational opportunity to modernise this largely original property to create their dream home.
Backing and siding onto reserve, the home has a sensational outlook from each and every window and is filled with natural light throughout the day. The functional floor plan incorporates three separate living zones with a spacious lounge room, family room and meals area. The updated kitchen is neat and practical and could easily be used by the whole family until renovations take place.
Four bedrooms, an updated bathroom and original ensuite complete the upper level of the home. Downstairs there is a double automatic garage with high doors, a utility room with another bathroom and a huge workshop area with external access and an additional storage room – the perfect hobby space!
There are established gardens surrounding the home, a paved entertaining area with an automatic awning, an in ground pool and gated access to the reserve at the rear.
Other noteworthy features include 5.5kW solar panels, ducted gas heating, evaporative cooling, 3 reverse cycle split systems and an internal lift from the garage up to the hallway.
Don’t miss this one!
– Elevated, highly sought-after position
– 1132m2 block backing and siding onto reserve
– 180 degree views to Mt Taylor, the Brindabellas, Isaacs Ridge and Molonglo Valley
– Sunny front balcony
– Lounge room with amazing views
– Family room
– Meals area off the kitchen
– Updated kitchen with 4 burner gas stove and a dishwasher
– Master bedroom with original ensuite
– Built-in wardrobes in 3 bedrooms
– Updated main bathroom
– Separate toilet
– Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
– Reverse cycle split system in meals, lounge and bedroom 2
– Internal lift
– Paved entertaining area with automatic awning
– In ground pool
– Established gardens
– Double garage with automatic doors and internal access
– Utility room with bathroom
– Huge workshop area with external access
– Storage room
– Off-street parking
– 5.5kW solar panels
Land Size: 1132m2
Living Size: 257m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $3,704 p.a (approx.)
Land Value: $582,000 (approx.)