Sought-after, elegant Playoust design offers a fantastic choice of living areas and great entertaining!
Situated in an attractive street, this Playoust designed, split-level home presents an elegant façade. It offers the family outstanding living space, over four separate areas, as well as a study. There are fantastic outdoor living areas too, with front and rear decks, sunny terrace and paved entertaining area, overlooking leafy and delightful gardens.
Fresh white décor throughout and brand new, quality carpet features in the formal lounge, dining, rumpus and all four bedrooms. High raked ceilings and exposed beams create ambience in the sunken formal lounge and separate dining, where high celestial windows have an outlook to sky and the tops of eucalypts. Ducted gas heating maintains comfort.
The bright, updated kitchen has a private outlook and is equipped with a glass cooktop, Fisher and Paykel oven, dishwasher, corner pantry, glass cabinetry and good bench space. Warm cork flooring extends from the kitchen into the generous family room. On one side, this opens onto a sunny, elevated nook, great for morning coffee, while on the other, full length windows bring the garden in, and a sliding door opens onto the rear deck. This overlooks the sheltered, paved entertaining area, covered by a pergola and shade cloth, an inviting space to relax with family and friends.
An extension was sympathetically designed to add a sunken rumpus room, which mirrors the design of the formal lounge, while a slow combustion fireplace makes for cosy winter atmosphere. The solid warmth flows into the adjoining fourth bedroom. From the formal lounge and rumpus there is access onto a fantastic, elevated timber deck, running along the front of the home, taking in the private view over native gardens and tall eucalypts.
All of the four spacious bedrooms offer built-in robes. The master enjoys an elevated outlook and has an ensuite. The main bathroom has recently been stylishly renovated and features a sumptuous, free standing bath and shower.
Curved pathways and a circular sitting area, sheltered by a mature decidious apple blossom tree, with a productive lemon tree in the distance, all contribute to the charm of the delightful, private rear garden. There are two garden sheds and a water tank and while gardens are easy care, you may wish to be self sufficient by utilizing the prepared veggie patches. The double carport has a high profile and there is a workshop with lighting, power and under house storage. An extensive array of solar panels reduces costs.
The location is brilliant for the family. It is just a short walk down a green belt and underpass to safely reach nearby Mt. Rogers Primary School. Flynn pre-school, St. Monica’s Primary School, Miles Franklin Primary School and Melba Copland Secondary School are all close by, as are Melba shops.
Offering timeless architectural design, this well presented home, with fresh carpets and décor, is ready for your family to move into and enjoy, with enough space for everyone. The friendly, established neighbourhood will be a great place to call home, with everything a family could desire.
– Playoust designed 4 bedroom ensuite home offers formal lounge & dining, family, rumpus & study
– High raked ceilings a striking feature in formal lounge, dining and rumpus rooms
– New carpets have been laid through lounge, dining, rumpus & all bedrooms
– Bright, updated kitchen offers generous bench space, Fisher & Paykel oven, dishwasher and pantry
– Luxaflex honeycomb blinds furnish full length windows and glass door in family room
– Family room opens onto rear deck, which overlooks inviting, paved entertaining area
– Extension has added a large rumpus, equipped with a cosy slow combustion stove
– Built-in robes in all four bedrooms and built-in shelving in rumpus room
– Elevated timber deck along the front of the home, accessed from lounge & rumpus
– Ventis system has been installed
– Array of 18 solar panels
– Water tank and 2 garden sheds
– Crimsafe screens to family room
– Large double carport will accommodate higher vehicles and there is a storage area under house
– Short walk to Mt. Rogers Primary via greenbelt and an underpass
– Other schools within walking distance include a pre-school, primary & secondary schools
Land Size: 990m²
Land Value: $356,000
Land Rates: $2,479.16 p/a (approx.)