Comfort on Croton...
In an area that is steadily becoming a family favourite, this updated home presents an outstanding opportunity to buy into Weston Creek on a quiet loop street, within easy walking distance to parks, shops and transport.
With a light and airy feel throughout, the residence offers three bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes. There is an open plan lounge room and a combined family/dining area that opens through sliding doors onto a level enclosed back yard with easy care gardens. The kitchen, bathroom and laundry have all been renovated and there is plenty of storage.
Additional features include reverse-cycle air conditioning, ducted gas heating, a fully fenced back yard and plenty of off-street parking. With excellent potential for further extension and modernisation, make sure this great property is at the top of your list!
* Open plan living room with combined family/dining area opening through sliding doors to the back garden
* Updated kitchen with electric cooking appliances and island bench
* Three good-sized bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
* Renovated bathroom and laundry with plenty of storage
* Reverse-cycle air conditioning
* Ducted gas heating
* Level fully enclosed back yard with easy-care gardens
* Plenty of off-street parking
* Convenient location within walking distance to the Rivett Shops, child care centres, public transport, parks and the local oval.
Land Size: 666m2
Living Size: 104m2
Land Rates: $2,515 pa (approx.)
Land Value: $357,000 (approx.)
In response to some of the Covid-19 restrictions being lifted, Luton Properties can allow up to 20 attendees inside an open home at any one time. As a result of this, there may be a slight wait to enter our properties and we ask attendees to be prepared for this and factor this into your open home schedule. We would ask that only essential people come with you to open homes to limit large groups.