A stand-out option with D H A guaranteed rent
Large 1 bedroom + study in prime location, with 70m2 this one screams out from the pack.
The smart residential complex was developed and built in collaboration with Kasparek Architects, awarded the HIA/CSR 2016, ACT/Southern NSW Apartment Complex of the Year. This is the visionary team responsible for the transformation of the inner city’s industrial precinct to bustling Braddon chic. The aptly named ‘Envy’ development has undoubtedly set the benchmark for slick style and function in the local area.
The large open plan investment offers a rare 3.4m x 2.3m second living area or large study room – not the usual nook seen all too often with other apartments. The king sized master bedroom and living area both benefit from the north-facing balcony. The quality kitchen offers Smeg appliances, stone bench tops and will not fail to impress.
Tenants have the advantage of the communal veggie garden and a neighbouring day-care centre as well as all the eclectic restaurants and delights of local cafe activity that the bustling Braddon precinct offers at your doorstep.
With plans for the proposed improvements to nearby Haig Park and the 2018 arrival of the local Metro light rail, you can’t afford to miss being part of Canberra City’s most exciting urban renewal. Among a glut of tiny one and two bedroom units this is a rarely available and keenly sought ‘must have’ investment. One of the best in town.
Contact Melissa Martin-Smith or Simon Porter to arrange a private viewing appointment.
• 70m² Apartment with 15m² Balcony constructed 2013
• Open-plan living with massive second living/study area with built-in desk
• Master bedroom with mirror sliding robes
• Open-plan living area opening out to balcony
• Smeg cooking appliances, dishwasher and stone bench tops
• Gas instant hot water, individually metered
• European laundry with clothes dryer behind bi-fold doors
• Neutral floor coverings, roman blinds, LED downlights
• Daiken reverse-cycle air conditioning
• One basement car space plus private walled storage room
• Entertainment BBQ courtyard and communal veggie gardens
• Security elevator access from lobby and car park
• Audio intercom entrance
• Easy walk or bicycle ride to Civic and ANU and Dickson
• Close to the Haig Park redevelopment and Metro light rail stop
DHA Lease: 11/11/2014 to 10/11/2020
Lease Options: 1 x up to 36 months
Right to Vary: 1 x up to 12 months reduction and 1 x up to 12 months extension
Note: Option and Right to Vary is at DHA discretion
Gross Rent $500 per week
DHA Management Fee: 13% inc GST
Living Area: 70m²
Rates: $1582.64 pa
Water & Sewage rates: $641.40 pa
Land Tax: $1,986.84 pa
Body Corp: $2712.40 pa includes water
This property is for sale on behalf of a Defence Housing Australia lessor and has a Defence Housing Australia lease in place. Visit dha.gov.au to read about the benefits of investing in Defence Housing Australia property