Superb Investment Opportunity
Please Note: This property is for sale on behalf of a Defence Housing Australia lessor and has a Defence Housing Australia lease in place. Visit dha.gov.au to read about the benefits of investing in Defence Housing Australia property.
Offering a solid investment and safe and secure tenancy, this three bedroom ensuite property offers two living areas. The family/meals area has easy access to the well-equipped kitchen and rear patio. The master bedroom has a generous ensuite with double shower and all bedrooms have built-in robes.
The separate formal lounge can be segregated from the rest of the house making it great place for a home theatre.
With so much on offer this home ticks all the right boxes as a solid long-term investment and possible subsequent family home.
Located n a quiet street close to parkland, play grounds and lake, the thriving suburb of Franklin provides all the benefits of easy access to local shops, restaurants, schools, transport routes and Light Rail.
Contact us today to arrange a private viewing appointment.
– Three bedrooms, three with built-in robes
– Master with ensuite with double shower.
– Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
– Separate toilet adjacent to main bathroom
– Technika 400mm Gas cooktop
– Technika Wall oven with Separate Grill
– Tiled floors and carpet in bedrooms
– Quality fixtures and fittings
– Ample storage throughout
– Gas heating and evaporative cooling
– Security screens on all windows and doors
– Private north-facing alfresco area
– Sunny private backyard with lawn and easy-care plantings
– Rinnai Infinity Gas Hot water
– Easy access to local shops, schools, walking tracks, bike paths and public transport
– Reserve opposite with cycle path and pond.
– Close to Light Rail
– Stroll to Patrick White Pond
DHA Lease Details:
Lease start date: 28/08/2009
Lease end date: 27/08/2021
Lease Option: 1 x fixed 36 months
Right to Vary: 1 x up to 12 months Reduction or Extension
Note: Option and Right to Vary is at DHA discretion
Gross Rent $585 per week
DHA Management Fee: 16.5% inc GST
Land Value: $447,000
Rates: $2,853 pa
Land Tax: $4,131 pa
Living Area: 160.38m²
Note: all figures and measurements are approximate.
Private inspections strictly by appointment only.
In response to the restrictions that have been put in place surrounding the Covid-19 outbreak, Luton Properties will be taking buyers through homes by prior appointment only and on an individual basis. If you would like to arrange a time to look through this home, please contact the Agent.