Fabulous 4.5 star energy efficient rated home set in a quiet friendly loop street directly opposite parkland!
This lovely feel good extended three bedroom home is positioned in a prized idyllic location directly opposite the glorious park where you can watch the kangaroos graze and the kids play. As you arrive you will be immediately taken by the exceptional street appeal and leafy gardens of this immaculately maintained home and upon entering you will appreciate the care and attention that the residence has received from its current long term owners. The superb 4.5 star energy efficiency rating is an absolute stand out for this 1960’s built home with a combination of double glazed windows and excellent insulation setting it apart from the rest.
The home features a lovely big living area with the large windows allowing you to have uninterrupted views across to the park, making life a pleasure on any given day whether it be rain, hail or shine you won’t be disappointed. The lovely open plan family/dining and kitchen area is a real treat with striking Sydney Blue Gum flooring that features throughout this area adding to the character and feel of the home. Other features include ducted gas heating, evaporative cooling, a reverse cycle split system to the family room, as new carpet and built in robes to all bedrooms.
Outdoors is simply gorgeous with so many areas to enjoy, whether it be relaxing on the rear deck, the front patio or under the delightful shady trees you will be charmed by the surrounds and privacy on offer. Bragg Street has a wonderful sense of community spirit that is immediately evident as a resident or visitor to area with regular events such as music in the park being enjoyed by many. You will appreciate the benefits of being able to walk to the local shopping centre, cafes, a great choice of schools, the Australian Catholic University, Mount Majura nature reserve and public transport, all whilst being within easy reach of the City Centre. Here’s your chance to secure a wonderful home that you can just move into and enjoy.
– Immaculate extended three bedroom home set directly opposite the park
– Lovely formal and informal living areas
– Fabulous 4.5 star energy rating
– Quiet family friendly loop street
– Northerly aspect to the front
– Large upgraded kitchen with ample storage and a breakfast bar
– Double glazed windows throughout most of the home
– Wall and ceiling insulation with underfloor insulation to the family room
– Built in robes to all bedrooms
– As new soft eco friendly carpet throughout most of the home with Sydney Blue Gum flooring to the kitchen, family and dining area
– Ducted gas heating, evaporative cooling and a reverse cycle split system to the family room
– Large front patio and timber deck to the rear
– Private leafy landscaped gardens with inground sprinklers to the front
– Views to through to the mountains
– Garage with remote control door plus a carport
– Excellent fencing
– Walk to the terrific local shops, ovals, a great choice of schools, Dickson College, the Australian Catholic University, public transport plus Mount Majura and Mount Ainslie nature reserves
– Close to bike paths
– Within minutes of the City Centre, Universities and sporting facilities
Land Rates: $3,776 p/a (approx.)
Land Value: $642,000