Family Flexible Living in an Idyllic Location
Beyond the distinctive façade and the lush green gardens, this three bedroom home will provide eternal charm and a winning locale for years to come.
This inviting and well maintained home offers a relaxed lifestyle, with a light and open spacious living and dining area, which welcomes you as soon as you come through the front door.
Interconnecting with the formal dining, the kitchen provides ample space, a microwave nook, electric cooking and stainless steel appliances. This area overlooks the back patio area and the additional family room, which continues to the bedrooms.
Adjacent to the family room is a large master suite, offering a walk in wardrobe and a brand new ensuite. The other two bedrooms are well-proportioned and one includes a double built in wardrobe.
The main bathroom has recently been renovated with crisp white wall tiles and charcoal grey floors, including a deep bath, shower and separate w/c.
Within the rear courtyard is a great patio area surrounded by meticulously presented and fresh gardens. This area will be fantastic for when the the family and friends get-together in the warmer months.
Creating a lifestyle of uncompromised quality, this home is located within a family friendly hub, within easy walking distance to the IGA Express, Palmerston District Primary School, Palmerston Community Centre and local parks and ovals. Access to public transport is a breeze, with a bus stop down the path on Kosciusko Avenue, which takes you into Dickson, Canberra City or Gungahlin.
– Front patio and front garden
– Large external double garage
– Visitor parking right out the front
– Quiet complex of only 24 townhouses
– Prime location within the complex
– Formal living and dining room
– Ceiling fan in living
– Electric cooking and stainless steel appliances
– Microwave nook and breakfast bar
– Pure heat electric heaters
– Master suite with brand new ensuite and walk in wardrobe and leafy green outlook
– Brand new bathroom with silver tap ware, white vanity, grey floor tiles
– Outdoor patio area
– Separate toilet
Land Rates: $587.28 per quarter (approx.)
Body Corporate: $417.05 per quarter (approx.)