Location, location! Impressive spacious apartment set in the popular 'Shores' complex ready to move into and enjoy!
This impressive modern first floor two bedroom ensuite apartment with a northerly aspect offers a great floor plan and is refreshed and ready to go and is sure to suit the owner or investor looking for a wonderful residence to just move into and enjoy. Set in a prime position within the complex overlooking glorious communal areas and out to open leafy spaces, where a short walk from here will take you to the lovely shores of Lake Ginninderra. You can enjoy the benefits of being on the first floor whilst also having ground level access to the apartment from Beissel Street allowing you to carry items or groceries to the residence with ease.
The spacious open plan combined living and dining area with full length windows and doors captures the glorious sun and allows you to enjoy uninterrupted views, this area also opens up onto the fabulous expansive tiled balcony that it just perfect for outdoor dining and relaxing. The large centrally located well equipped kitchen that overlooks the living area features quality appliances, stone bench tops and ample storage and is sure to please the chef in the family. Other wonderful additions include new carpet and paint throughout, down lights, excellent storage, built-in robes to both bedrooms, secure access with intercom, a reverse-cycle split system plus two secure side by side car parks and a storage cage.
You will have everything at your fingertips with the property being set in an unbeatable location within just moments of the popular restaurant strip, the Belconnen Town Centre, Government departments, sporting facilities and the lovely walking tracks around Lake Ginninderra.
– Impressive modern two bedroom ensuite apartment located on the first floor
– Ground level access from Beissel Street to the apartment making life convenient
– Glorious outlook with uninterrupted views to open spaces
– Quality complex with delightful communal areas and well established surrounds
– Fabulous floor plan with lovely open plan living and segregated bedrooms
– Quality kitchen and bathrooms
– New carpet and paint throughout
– Built-in robes to both bedrooms plus a balcony
– Study area
– Reverse-cycle split system
– Expansive tiled patio that is ideal for alfresco dining and relaxing
– Two side by side car parks and a storage cage
– Secure building with intercom
– Nice walkways to open leafy areas
– Easy access and a short stroll to Lake Ginninderra
– Within just a short walk of Belconnen Mall and a great choice of cafes and restaurants
– Close to public transport
– Just move in and enjoy
Body Corporate: $3,771 pa (approx.)
Rates: $1,540 pa (approx.)