Top floor position - Nexus Apartments
This top floor two bedroom apartment situated in the inviting “Nexus Apartments” development offers the perfect lifestyle opportunity for the executive couple, canny first home buyer, discerning down-sizer or astute investor.
The impressive list of features includes open plan living areas with adjoining balcony, stylish well-appointed kitchen, main bedroom with ensuite bathroom, built-in mirrored wardrobes to both bedrooms, reverse-cycle air-conditioning, bright bathroom with large shower recess, European style laundry plus secure basement parking space and storage locker.
With the Gungahlin town centre simply moments away, the fortunate new owner will able to full advantage of its myriad of amenities. It offers great shopping facilities with an outstanding choice of supermarkets, medical and health services, sporting facilities, clubs, restaurants, cafes, a public library and the Gungahlin College. If you need to venture further afield, then the Belconnen and City centres are only a 10 -15 minutes drive or rail trip away.
* Top floor 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment
* Living area of 71 sqm + 8 sqm balcony (approx)
* Open plan living areas flowing through to tiled balcony with leafy outlook
* Contemporary kitchen with all electric appliances including dishwasher
* Extra study niche with external window adjoins living area
* Stylish main bathroom with large shower recess, vanity unit and WC
* Main bedroom with ensuite bathroom
* European style cupboard laundry with clothes dryer.
* Built-in mirrored wardrobes to both bedrooms
* Twin block-out/sheer roller blinds to all windows
* High 6 star Energy Efficiency Rating – EER
* Split-system reverse-cycle air-conditioner in living area
* Secure basement parking space plus storage locker
* Ample additional off-street visitor parking
* Short light rail commute to both Gungahlin Town Centre and Canberra City
* Strolling distance to Mapleton Avenue light rail station
* Body corporate levies – $1,009.13 per quarter (including sinking fund)
* Rates $432.60 per quarter