Contemporary Urban Apartment
Elevated above its vibrant urban surrounds on the fringe of Manuka, Griffith and Kingston precincts, this airy one-bedroom apartment impresses with its stylish interiors and covered alfresco balcony. A humble sanctuary occupying a corner on Level 2 of ‘Indigo’, a well maintained security building with gym, lounge room and BBQ facilities.
Sleek finishes include a designer kitchen with a feature built-in bench as a meals table, Bosch stainless steel appliances, double glazing and reverse cycle air-conditioning make this an appealing home or investment.
Step out the door to public transport, Fyshwick Markets and Manuka, Kingston and Griffith Precincts offering cafes, restaurants, shops and supermarkets all within walking distance.
• Indigo Complex with security, communal lounge room, gym and BBQ facilities
• Level 2
• Open plan living room and bedroom both with sliding doors opening to covered balcony
• Sleek kitchen with additional feature benchtop for a breakfast bar & Bosch stainless steel appliances
• Bedroom with built-in robe
• Bathroom with feature timber shelf, floor to ceiling tiles and a two way entry from living and bedroom
• Double glazed windows
• Reverse cycle unit to living area
• LED lights
• Fibre cabling to building
• Separate laundry
Rates – $1,511 per annum
Body Corp – $592 per quarter (this includes sinking fund contribution)
Water – $166 per quarter (Water consumption is included in body corporate, charge is just for sewage)