Picturesque outlook for this modern family home
Located in the heights of Casey this exquisite five-bedroom family home represents a unique opportunity. Superbly positioned on an elevated corner block you will notice the reserve opposite. Within minutes you’ll find the convenience of major shopping outlets, popular cafes, restaurants and sought after private and public schools in the thriving Casey hub.
Upon entry be captivated by the seamless integration of indoor and outdoor spaces. The natural light streaming through east and northerly windows providing that special ambience and green vista through lush gardens and courtyards that sunlight brings through winter and summer. Enjoy alfresco dining or unwind in the tranquility of your private outdoor oasis. Your décor will suit this neutral colour palette providing an understated feeling of calm and elegance.
The gourmet kitchen is truly a masterpiece with stunning waterfall stone benchtops that not only elevate the aesthetic but provide expansive meal preparation spaces and the perfect opportunity for visitors to chat while preparing food. The convenience of the butler’s pantry and large open storage pantry providing storage for those additional appliances and preserves. This culinary haven is equipped with top-of-the-line appliances, catering to the needs of any home chef.
The five bedrooms are thoughtfully positioned with the master bedroom located downstairs with its own privacy and tranquillity. Be thrilled with the newly updated and spacious ensuite, and private terrace opening up through stacking doors, perfect for a winter coffee. An additional room located downstairs with large windows bathes the room with natural light can be the fifth bedroom for a little one or the perfect home theatre work from home office space. The three bedrooms upstairs are designed with future teenagers in mind offering size enough for a double bed desk and bookshelf and oversized wardrobes. Connecting through a communal rumpus room they are a perfect retreat and opportunity for separate entertainment and privacy.
With meticulous attention to detail and a commitment to quality, this residence is a testament to modern luxury. From the contemporary design to the high-end finishes, every aspect of this home has been carefully curated to create an unparalleled living experience.
Discover the epitome of luxury living in Casey – a residence where sophistication meets functionality, and where every detail is a testament to a life well-lived. Contact the team today to view this spectacular residence.
• 5 bedrooms | 2.5 bathrooms | 2 garage
• Newly updated bathrooms with floor-to-ceiling tiles and LED mirrors
• Updated carpet throughout the bedroom and stairway
• Three expansive living spaces – meals area, family room and formal lounge
• North-facing master bedroom located downstairs with its own private terrace
• Private updated ensuite, spacious walk-in robe and additional built in robe
• Gourmet chef’s kitchen with stone benchtops, electric cooktop and oven
• Generously sized walk-in pantry for all your food storage needs
• Additional powder room downstairs
• Fifth bedroom for a little one or perfect home theatre/home office space
• Three additional bedrooms upstairs with rumpus and bathroom
• Oversized double garage with shelving and internal access
• Outdoor alfresco with fireplace and ceiling fan
• Beautifully landscaped gardens and low maintenance yard
• Located opposite reserve with open bushland
• Close to local private and public schools
• Within 2 minutes drive to Casey Market Town
• Within 9 minutes drive to Marketplace Gungahlin
• Block size: 587.8m²
• Upper Floor: 71.86m²
• Lower Floor: 158.65m²
• Garage: 42.56m²
• Alfresco: 17.80m²
• Built: 2013
• UV: $570,000 (2023)
• Rates: $3,063 p.a. (approx.)
• Land Tax: $5,165 p.a. (approx.)