Luxury Living in Casey
If you are looking for a property that has everything you could possibly ask for, then this is the home for you.
Located in the quietest street in Springbank rise, Casey, this is a home built to entertain. Gordon Ramsay would feel very much at home in the kitchen designed to impress any food connoisseur. The large chefs’ kitchen has a 1200mm wide benchtop, low profile Franke sink and 900mm gas stove and oven.
Admire the 3-metre ceilings in all the living areas that open up the living areas, but the real show stopper is the 2.7m glass stacker door that leads perfectly out into the entertainers alfresco. Featuring a gorgeous sandstone fire pit, subtly timber boarded fence line, inbuilt Jensen speakers and wall mounted gas bayonet.
With views to the North of the Casey hillside, the evening twilight skies frame the home to create something what I believe is very special.
I love this home and I think you will too.
• Master with ensuite + WIR
• Ducted air-conditioning and heating
• 3 Bedrooms with mirrored BIR
• Large walk-in linen
• Alfresco with inbuilt fire pit
• High-speed internet with fibre to the premises
• Freshly painted
• 3m ceilings to living areas
• 2.4m doors through-out
• Double glazed windows
• Inbuilt Jensen speakers to alfresco & kitchen
• Large kitchen with 1200mm wide benchtop (breakfast bar) and extra storage
• Square set ceilings + square set windows through-out
• Immaculately landscaped and drip-irrigated front and courtyard
• Sunken Formal lounge
• Double roller blinds in all bedrooms/sheers in living areas
• LED downlights throughout the residence
• Video Intercom
• 900mm Kitchen appliances
• Built 2014
• Block Size: 468m2
• Living: 177.3m2
• Alfresco: 16.4m2
• Porch: 8.46m2
• Garage: 38.9m2
• Total: 241.06m2
• Rates: $662 per qtr
• Land Tax: $925 per qtr
• Land Value: $385,000
How to buy this home in 3 easy steps:
Be sure to have your finance in order and you are ready to purchase.
Call Matt Negline on 0432 734 082 and book an appointment to view the home.
Speak to Matt about making an offer.
Buying this home – It’s as easy as ABC.
In response to some of the Covid-19 restrictions being lifted, Luton Properties can allow up to 20 attendees inside an open home at any one time. As a result of this, there may be a slight wait to enter our properties and we ask attendees to be prepared for this and factor this into your open home schedule. We would ask that only essential people come with you to open homes to limit large groups.