Spacious apartment for the entertainer
An apartment that offers the lifestyle you’re looking for. This two bedroom apartment in Wright has all the modern features, from the generous open-plan lounge/dining areas and the practical study nook, which are overlooked by the smartly appointed kitchen with stone benchtops, breakfast bar, electric appliances and a sizable pantry. Throughout the apartment you will notice excellent storage space, a separate laundry plus an ensuite and bathroom with lots of built-in cabinetry.
As you walk through the light-filled lounge and dining area, you step out onto the expansive balcony which wraps around the building, perfect for entertaining year-round, with great views to Mt Stromlo.
Offering a lifestyle of convenience, the apartment is within walking distance to the Wright and Coombs shops and eateries, Stromlo Leisure Centre and Mt Stromlo.
Whether you’re looking for a fantastic apartment to call home, or a secure investment, this property has it all.
– Ground floor apartment
– Spacious open-plan living areas
– Study nook
– Main bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
– Lots of storage throughout
– Separate laundry
– Two reverse cycle split systems
– Great sized balcony for entertaining
– Views to Mt Stromlo
– Security intercom building access
– Two car spaces (tandem)
– Elaborate communal gardens with an array of intimate BBQ settings
– Short walking distance to nearby Stromlo Forest Park, famous for mountain biking, Stromlo Leisure Centre, Holden’s Creek Pond playground, local shopping centres and newly opened Woolworths Metro
– Rental appraisal of $580 to $620 per week
Living Size: 88m2 plus 55m2 balcony (approx.)
Rates: $1,630 p.a (approx.)
Body Corporate Fees: $6,218 p.a (approx.)