Prime position plus plenty of potential
Loaded with appeal and potential is this comfortable 3 bedroom home prominently positioned in the heights of Duffy on an easy-care 726 sqm land parcel.
The home’s single level design features sprawling open-plan lounge/dining areas, an updated kitchen with breakfast bar plus a bright modernised bathroom and separate laundry room.
Year-round comfort is assured with twin split-system air-conditioners supplement by mains gas heating in the living areas. Car accommodation is provided by a separate carport with attached lock-up workshop/storage shed.
Owner’s comment: – “The biggest asset of this block is the views – there’s huge a opportunity to capitalise in the future and take advantage of views stretching from Black Mountain, across Parliament house/main valley, Isaacs Ridge, Mount Taylor, Mount, Arrawang, Cooleman Ridge to Narrabundah Hill. Looking out the kitchen window at Mount Taylor any time of year is amazing – be it clear, foggy or with a light dusting of snow.”
* Easy-care 726 sqm land parcel in prime central position
* Single level 3 bedroom home of approximately 104 sqm
* Open-plan lounge/family/dining areas
* Updated kitchen with breakfast-bar, mains gas range and dishwasher
* Freshly repainted throughout
* Massive main bedroom with mirrored wardrobes
* Bright bathroom with functional shower over bath
* Handy additional hallway wash basin
* Separate laundry room
* Dressed pine timber flooring throughout
* Split-system air-conditioners in living and main bedroom
* Mains gas heating in living areas
* Easy-care child/pet friendly gardens
* Detached carport plus workshop/storage shed
* Short strolling distance to local shops, schools, Narrabundah Hill reserve and Stromlo Forest Park
In response to some of the Covid-19 restrictions being lifted, Luton Properties can allow up to 20 attendees inside an open home at any one time. As a result of this, there may be a slight wait to enter our properties and we ask attendees to be prepared for this and factor this into your open home schedule. We would ask that only essential people come with you to open homes to limit large groups.