Brilliant Buying in Blacket!
Inspections by appointment are welcome to view this fabulous home
Ideally located, close to everything, this impressive residence is positioned in highly sought after, quiet and leafy Blacket Street.
There are four primary sales points which separate this residence from the market: growth of Downer/Dickson, foot print of the existing architecturally redesigned house (of approximately 160m2 living area), not requiring an expensive and time consuming knock down rebuild, proximity to amenities and infrastructure, and the potential future rezoning.
Property is a golden opportunity for an astute investor or live in owner, as it offers strong residential capital gains opportunity because it is situated within the high growth area in the inner North.
A short walk away is the large and substantial Dickson shopping centre and Coles construction currently under way.
In addition the home already has direct access to Canberra’s light rail system with a station around 100meters away.
A unique location in Canberra, where residents can walk to a large selection of restaurants, to shopping centers, to supermarkets, swimming, golf, sports, schools and finally the light rail through which they can access the Central Business District, EPIC, Thoroughbred Park and Gungahlin – all without needing to drive, which is a rare thing in Canberra. Leave the car at home!
The flat block of valuable Inner North land is approximately 725 sq.m. in size.
Well presented throughout, the character filled home melds contemporary themes, with elegance and charm to provide a very special ambience.
With the benefit of two large, architecturally designed extensions, the many large windows guarantee that all rooms are immersed in natural light, and the generously sized and open plan living area flows to polished timber floors in the dining and kitchen.
• A short and pleasant stroll to the Dickson shopping centre
• Blacket has always been considered a desirable street, by locals and visitors alike
• The front screening hedge provides privacy
• Thoughtfully designed and extended to maximize natural light
• Welcoming entrance foyer
• Neutral décor
• Cedar windows
• Open plan living and dining area are adjacent to the kitchen
• Generously sized lounge room
• Updated kitchen
• Brand new carpet
• Beautiful newly polish hardwood floors
• Well presented bathroom and ensuite
• All bedrooms offer space and light
• Comfort is assured by the ducted gas heating
• An abundance of storage throughout the home
• Single garage and additional carport
Rates- $4,082.17pa (Approx)
*Please note this house has been digitally styled