Your white picket fence dream becomes a reality with this home
Nestled in a quiet loop street, this delightful home with lovely private cottage-style gardens will be easy to fall in love with.
Set on a large block within walking distance to Duffy Shops and Primary this welcoming three bedroom home has everything to satisfy a variety of lifestyle options, including an external studio with its own bathroom that is perfect for use as a home office, additional living space, Airbnb option or for guests.
Inside the main home, the crisp custom white kitchen features stone benchtops and a breakfast bar, Blum soft close drawers, tiled splashback, a 4-burner gas stove, Bosch dishwasher and pantry. Allowing more than enough room for your family with a dining area overlooking the open-plan lounge, this abode has charm and character rarely seen.
The bedrooms are generous sizes, with tasteful neutral colouring and recessed LED lighting throughout. Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling will ensure that your family stays comfortable whatever the season.
The upgraded main bathroom boasts old-world appeal with a wooden and ceramic open vanity, floor to ceiling tiles and wooden blinds.
With polished pine floating floors throughout, French doors let in the light and open onto the rear deck overlooking the fully-irrigated cottage gardens, and the stunning trees showing the glory of the different seasons and a fantastic backyard for entertaining and for kids. The deck offers two separate entertaining areas, one fully covered to ensure your entertaining is not restricted to a few months a year.
A single oversized garage allows the securing of your vehicle, while guests have access to off-street parking when they visit.
A truly welcoming first home, for young families or perhaps an option for a downsizer, 21 Eppalock Street combines a wonderful location, updated interiors and the added appeal of an external studio – there is so much to love about this home.
– Located in a quiet loop close to Mt Stromlo
– Fully renovated three-bedroom home, generous room sizes and polished pine flooring throughout
– External studio with a bathroom that is perfect for a home office, additional living space, Airbnb option or for guests
– Light-filled rooms
– Fully automatic irrigated easy-care garden
– Contemporary modern styling
– Open-plan living and dining area
– Light, airy custom-designed kitchen with stone benchtops
– Breakfast bar
– 4 burner gas stove
– Blum soft close drawers
– Bosch dishwasher
– Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling, wooden and ceramic open vanity
– Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
– Recessed LED lighting throughout
– Fresh neutral colours
– French doors to rear deck
– Rear elevated deck with two entertaining areas overlooking established cottage gardens
– White picket fence to front
– Single, oversized garage
– Off-street parking
– Walking distance to Duffy Shops and Primary
Land Size: 841m2
Living Size: 92m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $2,788 p.a (approx.)
Land Value: $389,000 (approx.)