Family home in an elevated position on a quiet tree-lined street
Located on sought-after Cumberlege Crescent, number 21 on a prized elevated block of over 900m2(approx) offers an excellent opportunity.
All on a single-level, the light-filled property comprises of an open-plan lounge and dining room, kitchen and meals/sitting area that all open onto a superb entertainment deck with a sensational outlook.
Four bedrooms, a recently renovated bathroom, additional powder room and separate laundry and ducted gas heating complete this well-equipped property.
Enjoy a peaceful lifestyle in this comfortable family home, well placed on a tree-lined street, with easy access to sought-after schools, shops, parks and transport.
• 916m2 elevated block
• Views from the rear of the property
• North-easterly aspect
• Lounge and dining room
• Meals/sitting area with sliding cedar doors
• Kitchen with a large amount of cupboard space and dishwasher
• Sensational, large entertainment deck with a beautiful outlook
• Separate laundry
• Powder room
• Recently renovated bathroom
• Four bedrooms, two with built-in-robes
• Single carport
• Ducted gas heating
• Low maintenance landscaping
• Close to schools, parks, transport and Westfield Woden and Mawson Shopping Centre
Land Rates: $3544
Land Size: 916m2