Get of the Rental Roundabout
What at gem in Gowrie!
Properties like these are hard to find and you will need to be quick to snap this one up.
Located on a generous 892m2 (approx.) corner block this home offers the opportunity to just move in and start enjoying the area.
With new carpet and paint throughout just completed, now is the opportunity to add your own touch with some curtains or blinds and you will be happy for many years to come.
Offering a kitchen that is clean, tidy and functional you will certainly enjoy plenty of bench space whilst cooking at the freestanding electric oven and cook top.
Enjoy fun times together as a family in the generous living and dining room, or get together in the large secure back yard that offers so much opportunity.
With elevation at the rear of the home there is a generous amount of storage space under the house for all those extra items.
All this and just a short walk to public transport this home offers enormous opportunity to move in and enjoy or renovate and extend when desired.
Gems like this don’t come up very often. If you are a first home buyer or sick of paying off someone else’s mortgage then make sure you inspect this one and get off the rental roundabout.
• Three bedrooms
• One bathroom with bath and shower and separate toilet
• Clean and tidy kitchen
• Separate lounge and dining offers plenty of space
• Freshly Painted
• New carpet in bedrooms and lounge
• Double gate access to rear yard great for boat or caravan
• Lots of under floor storage
• Prime location close to bus stop and major arterial roads
• Block 8 Section 249 Gowrie
• 892m2 (approx.) block
• Rates: $2052 (approx.) per annum