"The Pier" Kingston Foreshore One Bedroom Apartment
“The Pier” development in the heart of Kingston’s Foreshore precinct on Lake Burley Griffin’s only residential island. Positioned within easy strolling distance of a myriad of exclusive cafes and bars along with fine restaurants and only minutes to the City and just about anything else that is important.
This impressive third floor one-bedroom apartment with a large private balcony offers views over the lake and presents the ideal opportunity for the discerning live-in owner or astute investor. “The Pier” is a video-security entry complex with elevator access and secure basement car accommodation. The apartment features an open plan living area, fully appointed galley kitchen, striking modern bathroom, separate cupboard laundry facility and ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning for comfortable year-round enjoyment.
* “The Pier” in Kingston’s foreshore development
* One bedroom apartment positioned on the 3rd floor
* 58 sqm floor area plus 9 sqm balcony with lake views
* Security entry complex with elevator & basement parking
* Open-plan living leading out to a private balcony
* Galley-style kitchen with stone benchtops, ceramic cooktop, dishwasher plus microwave oven
* Stylishly appointed bathroom with large shower recess
* Cupboard laundry facility
* Built-in wardrobes to bedroom
* Reverse-cycle air-conditioning
* Easy stroll to the thriving waterfront restaurant/cafe precinct
* Currently leased on a month to month basis @ $445 per week
* Unit 89 “The Pier” – known as 21/12 Trevillian Quay, Kingston ACT 2604
* Body corporate levies – $507.76 p/q
* Sinking fund contribution – $349.57 p/q
* General Rates – $415.88 p/q
* Land Tax – $469.68 p/q
In response to some of the Covid-19 restrictions being lifted, Luton Properties can allow up to 20 attendees inside an open home at any one time. As a result of this, there may be a slight wait to enter our properties and we ask attendees to be prepared for this and factor this into your open home schedule. We would ask that only essential people come with you to open homes to limit large groups.