Take full advantage of City living without the big City price tag.
Superbly positioned in the prestige Inner North suburb of Turner – the “Eldon” development is just a short strolling distance to the ANU, Braddon and Civic Centre with it’s multitude of shopping, entertaining and dining options.
Quietly tucked away on the preferred middle floor of the complex this one bedroom plus study-nook apartment provides an ideal opportunity for the canny first home buyer to secure their own centrally located apartment or the astute investor looking for an excellent potential rental return.
Offered fully furnished (right down to to knives and forks) the apartment offers a functional floor plan with integrated kitchen, living and dining areas as well as a separate study nook – perfect for the uni-student. The large bedroom has built-in mirrored wardrobes and the bright bathroom features a full sized bath tub.
The City Centre and Braddon’s cosmopolitan cafe/restaurant precinct are only a short walk from the Eldon, however this apartment still offers the convenience of a designated space in the secure car park.
* 1 bedroom plus study nook design
* Security intercom access
* Open plan living and dining
* Updated kitchen and bright bathroom
* Preferred middle floor position
* Large bedroom with built-in mirrored wardrobe
* Designated car space with remote security access
* Shared laundry facility and additional storage area
* Rental potential (fully furnished): $400 to $430 per week
* Body corporate levies – $406.85 p/q
* Sinking fund contribution – $164.25 p/q
* General rates – $570.36 p/q
* Land tax (only if rented) – $716.49 p/q
* Car park lease – $340.59 p/q