Fully Furnished Spacious living in the CBD
This apartment has a commanding position within Gungahlin’s town centre and those who reside here will be part of a world few can imagine. With the launch of the light rail transforming the CBD of Gungahlin, you are a stone’s throw away of Canberra’s transport hub.
With distant views of the Brindabella mountains from an enormous balcony, ideal for entertaining friends and family, you will want for nothing with this stunning apartment. Natural sunlight permeates through the living rooms illustrating the designers’ passion for light, space, and perfect proportion.
Upon entering the apartment you will notice the fine materials and organic textures that together create visual luxury. Natural sunlight permeates through the living rooms illustrating the designers’ passion for light, space, and perfect proportion. This property comes fully furnished, with ample storage, a well-designed kitchen with high-end inclusions, and generous sized lounge, dining and bedroom spaces. The large bathroom includes a built-in laundry which includes the washer and the dryer.
There’s lift access from the basement car park (one allocated spot) direct to your front door from a discrete entry hallway, that separates this apartment from most others in the building. The temperature will remain constant inside the apartment with a split system air conditioner in place.
This outstanding property is vacant and ready to move into. Don’t delay – this home presents an amazing investment or owner-occupier opportunity.
With the town centre moments away, any person who calls this apartment ‘home’ will love the amenities close by. It offers great shopping facilities with an outstanding choice of supermarkets, medical & health services, restaurants, cafes, a public library & the Gungahlin College. If you need to venture further afield, then the Belconnen & City centres are only 10-15 minutes’ drive away.
– Body Corporate $865 p.q (approx.)
– Rates $353 p.q (approx.)
– Land Tax $390 p.q (approx.)
– South-East facing with an elevated outlook
– Enormous wrap-around balcony with lockable storage
– Kitchen has stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher & electric cooktop
– Spacious main bedroom segregated from the living area with mirrored door built-in robe
– Quality window fixtures
– Main bathroom has large shower, vanity & toilet
– European style laundry with dryer included in the sale
– Reverse cycle split system heating & cooling
– Electric hot water unit
– Intercom access to building & carpark for guests
– 1 allocated car space in the basement
– Restricted access visitor parking in the basement
– Pet friendly development (subject to body corporate notification)
– Highly rentable investment opportunity
– 1 minute brisk walk to the town centre, cafes, bars & gyms & moments to the Yerrabi Pond walking & biking trails.
– Large bathroom includes a built-in laundry which includes washer and dryer