Spacious, light filled home
Tucked away on a quiet street you will find the pick of the crop. The generous block, combined with careful placement of the home, means there is an abundance of outdoor space to complement the home. A formal lounge at the front leads on to the open plan family and dining which enjoy an abundance of natural light. The stunning kitchen features an island bench with breakfast bar, gas cooking, dishwasher and pyrolytic oven. All bedrooms are set to the rear and offer built in robes with the master suite enjoying a huge walk-in robe and stylish ensuite.
An easy transition to the yard from the family room takes you to the paved outdoor entertaining space with pergola and an expanse of established lawn and hedges for privacy. Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling will keep you in comfort through the seasons. The double garage has the convenience of electric door and internal access. Whilst secluded, this home is a short walk to bus routes, playgrounds, walking trails and the new Early Learning Center currently under construction.
Don’t miss your chance, inspect this week.
– Approx 162m2 living area
– Large flat block, wide street frontage
– formal lounge to the front, informal living to the rear
– Kitchen features stone bench tops, gas cooking, pyrolytic oven, island bench and dishwasher
– Master suite with massive walk in robe and ensuite
– All bedrooms with built in robes
– Paved outdoor entertaining with open pergola
– Established lawn and hedges
– Ducted gas heating
– Evaporative cooling
– Efficient heat pump HWS
– Approx. 1,000l water tank
– Double garage with electric door and internal access
– Bus routes, walking trails, playgrounds nearby
– General rates approx. $2,596 P/A