Sensational private living - Separately titled townhouse
Nestled in a quiet pocket of Ngunnawal and bordered by the Gungahlin Lakes golf course, this separately titled townhouse an ideal home for a young family, first home buyer or investor. Extremely private and with generous living, this is a home full of opportunity.
A lounge room to the front of the home offers great space while a separate meals area extends from a well-appointed kitchen which includes updated appliances. Flowing to a quality outdoor space with undercover entertaining and a fantastic grassed backyard. The master bedroom is fitted with both walk in and built robes plus ensuite while the other two bedrooms are equipped with built in robes.
• Separate title – No body corporate
• Three living areas
• Large kitchen and meals area
• Powder room downstairs
• Large sunroom
• Generous outdoor space
• Master with large walk in robe and Ensuite
• Two bedrooms with built in robes
• Two car accomodation
• Ideally located in a quiet and friendly area close to major amenities
• Ducted heating
• Block size: 402m²
• House size: Residence – 127m²
• Sun room: 29.35m²
• Garage: 25m²
• Rates: $1975 per annum (approx.)
• UV: $241,000
This home is a stone’s throw from the golf course and hugely popular Lakes Club. It is also surrounded by nearby parks and walking trails.