A premium location for convenience, minutes to the ANU, Turner school and shops!
Just a short walk, or bike ride to the Central Business District and Australian National University, this gorgeous apartment awaits!
Securely and privately positioned on the upper level, facing north to the front, the quiet location is conveniently located a short stroll to the local shops, the renowned Duxton establishment, Alliance Francaise and various clubs.
Beautifully presented throughout, with fresh paintwork, the wonderful apartment is welcoming and will be a fantastic place to call ‘home’!
Relax or entertain on the private and secluded balcony, with uninterrupted views to the tree tops, and beyond, to the north.
– Stroll, or a short bike ride, to the Australian National University
– The long awaited light rail is a block away & about to be launched
– Close to the Central Business District
– The hub of Lonsdale Street Braddon is an easy walk away
– Walk to the excellent local O’Connor shops
– Medical Centre nearby
– Great café’s and restaurants abound
– Bike paths, parks and ovals
– Close to public transport
– Directly opposite the sought after Turner School
– Communal entertainment terrace
– North-facing to the front
– Quiet position (this is one of the positive comparison points -most of the new blocks going up are directly on Northbourne with all the traffic noise)
– Comfortable to live in, or as an ideal investment
Land Rates: $460.37 per quarter (approx.)
Body Corporate: $1,099.30 per quarter (approx.)