Neat as a pin and ready to move in !
This immaculate home is available to the market for the first time since it was built. Pristine condition in and out, north facing living areas and rear yard, excellent kitchen and so much more. Buy with the confidence the current owners have treated this home with kid gloves.
2 Rag Holmes Street is a single level home, set on a 409m2 parcel of land and is well proportioned inside and out with a generous kitchen, open planned living, covered outdoor entertaining, double garage with internal access, great sized bedrooms and bathrooms and family sized laundry ( with a study nook ) and sunny, north facing backyard and living spaces.
This amazingly presented dwelling is sure to suit first home buyers, growing families or downsizers. Located in a quiet street within minutes’ drive to Kippax Shopping Centre, and a short drive to schools, ovals, sports clubs and Westfield Belconnen. For further information, contact Adrian on 0449 559 225 today.
Residence: 121.61m2 (approx.)
Garage: 35.42m2 (approx.)
Total: 157.03m2 (approx.)
Elevated corner block: 409m2 (approx.)
Rates: $2077 per annum
Land Tax (if rented): $2539 per annum
– Immaculate family home, ready to move in and enjoy
– Double garage with internal access
– Modern tones and textures throughout
– Main bathroom with bath, separate toilet
– All bedrooms with built in wardrobes
– Master walk in robe and en-suite, private access to garden
– Large laundry with storage and access to rear
– Study nook/ desk
– Quiet street
– Privately built, by a reputable Canberra builder – Star Homes
– 600x600m porcelain tiles throughout living area
– Generous Kitchen with island bench and plenty of storage space
– Brand New appliances in kitchen, oven, cooktop and range hood still under warranty
– CCTV with 5 cameras potential for 8, NBN
– Evaporative cooling, Ducted gas heating, Gas hot water
– Garden shed
– Quality synthetic grass and luscious landscape gardens.
– Covered gable roofed pergola and tiled floor, perfect for outdoor entertaining
– Electricity connectivity outside
– Rain water tank
– Separate private courtyard off master bedroom through sliding doors
– Side access through gate