Contemporary, well-appointed and single-level
Two years young, this immaculate family home is tucked away behind a mature hedge and is generously spread across a single-level, offering a considerately designed floor plan of 228m2 perfect for family living.
Stepping inside, the wonderful flow of this home is immediately apparent and the wide hallway gives a glimpse of the space on offer. The front of the home is dedicated to adults, with a huge, segregated master suite showcasing an impressive ensuite with dual vanity and double showerhead, a separate lounge/media room and a spacious study.
The large, open-plan family and dining room surrounds the stunning chef’s kitchen, which boasts a double pyrolytic oven, double thickness stone bench tops, top quality appliances and a walk-in pantry. A Heat Glo fireplace is a unique offering and creates a cosy environment for the informal living areas, that then flow out to the covered alfresco area that offers ultimate privacy and can be enjoyed year-round thanks to the outdoor heaters and lighting.
The three other bedrooms are tucked away, all with built-in wardrobes with mirror doors, and the spacious main bathroom has quality fittings and fixtures and a separate toilet, making it ideal for everyday family living.
The private back garden is established and offers a good amount of grassed space that is secure, offering peace of mind when the kids are enjoying the outdoors. Local shops, ovals and the amenities of Cooleman Court are all within close proximity ensuring that this wonderful property combines a winning family home with a super convenient location.
* 853m2 block
* Cul-de-sac location
* As-new home
* 228m2 of living space, on a single-level
* Open-plan family and dining room, with a Heat Glo fireplace
* Chef’s kitchen with a large island bench, double thickness stone bench tops, double pyrolytic oven, Miele dishwasher, 6 burner gas stove and a walk-in pantry
* Separate lounge/media room
* Covered alfresco entertaining area with heaters, lighting and speakers
* Segregated master bedroom with an impressive ensuite, walk-in wardrobe and built-in wardrobes
* Study/nursery near master
* Bedrooms two, three and four with built-in wardrobes
* Spacious main bathroom with separate toilet
* Large laundry with excellent storage
* Reverse cycle heating and cooling (zoned)
* Double glazed windows with quality window furnishings
* Crimsafe screens
* Fully insulated
* 3 phase power
* Good backyard space, fully secure and private
* 4,000 litre water tank
* Two instantaneous gas hot water systems
* Double automatic garage with internal access
Land Size: 853m2
Living Size: 228m2
Land Rates: $2,458 p.a (approx.)
Land Value: $370,000 (approx.)