A home ready for living and entertaining, with rear north aspect, a short walk to Dickson and tram!
This privately built home has fresh, modern presentation and is situated in an excellent Inner North location, with a restful view over Dickson College oval opposite, and only a short walk to the Dickson hub and swimming pool, Gang Gang café and light rail!
Neat hedging borders the generous block of over 760 m2 (approximately), on all sides, offering a scenic outlook over the attractive gardens to trees and playing field beyond.
The wide front terrace is an inviting spot to relax enjoying the view.
From the spacious entry double doors open to the generous, open plan living area, highlighting the striking, newly polished timber flooring and fresh neutral décor, which feature throughout. The living area is full of light from corner windows, furnished with timber venetians and stylish curtains with pelmets, all framing views over the garden with roses in bloom.
A reverse cycle air conditioner, ducted evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating ensure comfort.
The updated kitchen offers an island bench, a gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances including a Bosch dishwasher and good storage, with a pantry.
The spacious master and second bedrooms each have wardrobes. The bathroom has been renovated with distinctive flair and has a bath, shower and separate w/c.
Kitchen and laundry open onto the rear terrace and garden, which have a perfect north aspect!
An array of sixteen solar panels minimises cost and aids sustainability.
In the private garden an impressive timber deck with a shade sail is a focal point, and there is an expansive paved entertaining area next to the home.
The carport has a large lock up store room attached, while the rear garden provides plenty of play space and features eight raised veggie beds.
This home is ready to enjoy living and entertaining, while the 760m2 block in such a central location offers future possibilities, just a short walk to all the fantastic amenities, sought after schools, parks, and light rail for a rapid trip into the City centre!
• Inviting, privately built home opposite oval, just a short walk to Dickson centre and light rail
• Neat hedging adds to street appeal and shelters gardens on block of approx. 761 m2
• Fresh neutral décor and striking, newly polished, solid timber flooring throughout
• Wide front terrace offers a private outlook over gardens and oval
• Double doors from spacious entry to generous, open plan living area
• Large corner windows in lounge furnished with timber venetians and stylish drapes with pelmets
• Reverse cycle air conditioner, ducted evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating
• Updated kitchen features an island bench, gas cooktop, Fisher and Paykel oven, Bosch dishwasher and good storage with a pantry
• Kitchen and laundry open to north facing rear terrace and large, level garden
• Impressive entertaining deck sheltered by a shade sail a focal point in the private garden
• Spacious master and second bedrooms offer built-in robes with a freestanding robe to third
• Private garden outlook from all bedrooms, which are furnished with timber venetians, drapes and pelmets
• Updated bathroom features a bath, shower and separate w/c
• Sixteen solar panels
• Samsung digital door lock to back door
• Carport with a lock up store room at the rear
• Safely enclosed garden has double gates and features eight raised veggie beds
• Wonderful Inner North location, opposite Dickson College oval and only short walk to Gang Gang café, a wide choice of restaurants and shopping in the Dickson centre, swimming pool, many sought after local schools, parks and light rail for a rapid trip into the City centre
UV $ 89,000