Unique home tucked away in a quiet serene setting in a boutique style complex of only six!
Tucked away in a private, quiet position within a tightly held complex and highly desirable location is this stunning architecturally designed three bedroom ensuite townhouse that is sure to impress with its wonderful combination of indoor and outdoor living providing a lifestyle choice that is hard to find. From the moment you step inside you will be captivated with this much loved home that has been impeccably maintained by the current long term owners. With a practical floor plan and ease of living this home will suit a range of buyers looking for a low maintenance lifestyle choice within moments of a great range of amenities.
Split level in design with a great floor plan, this lovely home offers both expansive formal and informal living areas that comprise of separate living and dining areas and a glorious feel good family room. Both of these areas have a wonderful northerly aspect and striking cathedral ceilings that add to the character of this fabulous home. The large granite transformation kitchen overlooks the family room and is just perfect for the chef of the home with abundant storage and bench space, gas cooking, a walk in pantry and dishwasher.
Other features include a segregated master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite, built in robes to the second and third bedrooms, ducted vacuum, ducted gas heating, a reverse cycle split system, electric shutters on almost every window in the home (other than the bathroom) and double garage with internal access and remote control door. Your choice for outdoor dining and relaxing has never been better, to the front is a delightful large covered front patio area that enjoys glorious sunshine and to the rear is a large undercover area with extensive paving, established wrap around gardens and built in barbecue area.
– Glorious three bedroom ensuite home set in a boutique style complex of only six
– Tucked away in a private setting
– Immaculate condition and presentation
– Filled with character and charm
– Split level in design
– Formal and informal living areas with striking cathedral ceilings
– Large granite transformation kitchen with gas cooking, walk in pantry plus abundant storage and bench space
– Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
– Built in robes to bedrooms two and three
– Ducted vacuum
– Ducted gas heating plus a reverse cycle split system
– Electric shutters on almost every window
– Glorious easy care surrounds
– Lovely front and rear undercover entertaining areas
– Built in BBQ area
– Double garage with internal access and remote control door
– Adjacent to children’s play area and park
– Close to University of Canberra, Public transport, Radford College, Belconnen Town Centre, Westfield Shopping Mall, Sports facilities and so much more
– Easy access to the City Centre
– Close to Lake Ginninderra where you can enjoy lovely walks
– Just move in and enjoy
Rates: $2,661.44 p/a (approx.)
Body Corporate: $2,124.40 p/a (approx.)