Location and potential
Ideally located on a quiet loop street, you will find this unique home. The floor plan offers three living spaces upstairs including living, dining and family with the kitchen at the heart of the home, which enjoys an open outlook to the South. Front and rear balconies provide class and style, creating space to relax outside.
Downstairs, an additional bedroom has its own bathroom and living space plus access to the impressively proportioned garage/workshop.
Outside, the block offers a private yard with side gate access, and simple, easy care landscaping. This home is sure to attract those looking for a little bit more with a floor plan which offers the flexibility to live the way you want.
– Elevated outlook on a quiet street
– Front and rear balconies
– Living, dining and family room upstairs
– Three bedrooms plus study upstairs
– Two-way access to the bathroom from the master
– Separate toilet
– Downstairs bedroom with bathroom and extra living space
– External access to downstairs living space
– Evaporative cooling
– Slow combustion wood heater
– Ducted gas heating
– Double garage with workshop to rear
– Easy care established gardens
– Convenient to Melba Copeland School
– Melba playing fields nearby
– Close to main transport routes
– Block approx. 707m2
– Living approx. 143m2
– EER 0
– Completed 1973