Best of the Best
Apartment 19 occupies the coveted north-east corner on the top floor of “The Clifford” development which has set the benchmark for luxury apartment living for the entire Weston Creek region presenting the ideal opportunity for the discerning downsizer not wishing to compromise in standard, size or location.
Enjoying an idyllic Chapman address, this three bedroom executive apartment has been intelligently designed to maximise light, aspect and outlook for relaxed living within a prestige complex.
Living areas comprise sprawling open-plan lounge/dining/family areas leading out to a wide north-facing terrace with sweeping views to Black Mountain. Overlooking this impressive space is a stylish kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel European appliances and breakfast bar.
Supplementing the living space is a generously sized sitting room adjacent to the entry which could also ideally be utilised as a home office or theatre. This sitting room features custom built-in shelving and cabinetry along with access to an additional south-facing balcony.
The segregated main bedroom features a superb northerly aspect, full length mirrored wardrobes and a large ensuite bathroom with luxury under-tile heating.
Bedrooms two and three also feature mirrored wardrobes and are serviced by the adjoining bright main bathroom again with under-tile heating and a large separate shower recess..
Other features include ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning, enormous separate laundry room, security intercom entry and lift access to basement parking for two vehicles – side by side.
“The Clifford” occupies a prominent central position adjacent to the thriving Chapman neighbourhood shops which include a 1st class supermarket, Medical Centre and bakery and the highly regarded Chapman Primary school along with the manicured grounds of the local sports fields are just a stone’s throw away. It is less than a five minute drive to Cooleman Court with its wide array of cafes, restaurants, clubs and medical facilities and an easy commute to Civic, Woden and Tuggeranong Town Centres. Stromlo Forest Park cycling and aquatic centres are also within minutes for the fitness conscious.
* Top floor 3 bedroom ensuite apartment with a living area of approximately 136 sqm plus 32 sqm of alfresco entertaining area
* Open-plan lounge, dining and family areas
* Additional sitting room with built-in shelving and cabinetry – ideal home office/theatre
* Enormous 26 sqm north facing terrace with sweeping views leading out from the living space, kitchen and main bedroom
* Extra 6 sqm balcony off the sitting room
* High 2.8 m ceilings with square set cornicing
* Gleaming solid bamboo flooring throughout living areas and bedrooms
* Well-appointed kitchen with stone-topped island bench, quality stainless steel AEG appliances, breakfast bar and ample storage/pantry space
* Segregated main bedroom with mirrored wardrobes and ensuite bathroom
* Built-in mirrored wardrobes to bedrooms two and three
* Bright main bathroom with large separate shower recess
* Under-tile heating in both bathrooms
* Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
* Large separate laundry room with stone bench top and clothes dryer
* Lift access to basement parking for two cars – side by side
* Twin lock-up storage cupboards adjoin car spaces
* Security intercom access
* High proportion of owner occupiers in the complex
* Body corporate levies including sinking fund contribution – $1,517.04 p/q
* High 6 star EER