Perfect first home or investment opportunity
This centrally located one bedroom apartment is positioned on the 9th floor of the Ivy Woden, developed by the award winning Milin Builders. When the complex was completed in 2019 amenities were a high priority with an indoor plus outdoor pool, sauna, gym areas for cardio and weights, a BBQ area and kids play area.
It’s position on the 9th floor affords views overlooking the lush greenery of Hughes and the floor to ceiling windows create a light-filled living room that’s ready to be enjoyed. The kitchen is well fitted with sleek white stone bench tops and SMEG appliances. Just off the kitchen contains great storage and a European style laundry with the washer dryer combo included.
Ideally located in the heart of Phillip, it’s within walking distance to the Westfield Shopping Centre, Woden bus interchange and endless surrounding restaurants and parks close by. With a rental appraisal of $490 to $510 per week, and only a 15 minute drive to the City Centre, if you aren’t looking at this apartment as your next home it is a great investment opportunity!
– Views overlooking the Woden Valley
– Sleek, light-filled apartment
– Kitchen showcases white stone benchtops, SMEG oven, glass cooktop, dishwasher and sleek joinery
– Double glazed windows
– Main bedroom with a built-in wardrobe
– European laundry includes a front-loading washer/dryer combo
– Reverse cycle split system
– One car space and spacious storage cage
– Outdoor pool
– Indoor heated pool, spa and sauna
– Weights and cardio gym areas
– BBQ and playground common areas
– Abundance of restaurants and eateries to choose from within walking distance
– Proximity to primary, high schools and colleges, playing fields and the Woden Town Centre
– Rental appraisal of $490 to $510 per week
Living Size: 59m2 plus balcony 10m2 (approx.)
Rates: $1,420 p.a (approx.)
Body Corporate Fees: $3,138 p.a (approx.)