Spacious Family Living at its Best.
There are some homes that just impress you from the moment you arrive and 18 Larmer St is no exception!
Positioned on a generous 1440m² parcel of land and the home spanning just over 350m² of living, this residence offers great living now with future possibilities and potential. If you’re looking for a large scale home then this is it! Totaling over 16 rooms you have all the space you need for large family living and entertaining. Complete privacy and space from everyone around you.
The home has several living areas offering both formal and informal options and has a large open plan kitchen. The kitchen, central to the home, offers large benches, double gas stove, double electric oven and walk in pantry; perfect for easy family living and entertaining.
The master suite is truly a parent’s retreat, boasting space and separate sitting rooms/ideal nursery area to relax in that is rarely seen in homes these days. Complementing this suite is the enormous ensuite that is both stylish and modern.
The home has a further three large and well positioned dedicated bedrooms, all with over-sized built-ins. A separate full-size study positioned at the front of the home is sound proofed and would suit as a home office/ home business or as an extra bedroom.
A spacious two-way family bathroom well accommodates all the family.
Opening from the informal living area is a fantastic paved entertaining area that is private and surrounded by private established gardens.
To complete the perfect family home, there is so much space for the family and especially the kids, to play on the large grass area in the fully enclosed back garden.
Located in the thriving community of Bungendore with fantastic local schools, transport to all Canberra High Schools, shops, cafes and services, you will love living here! Only 25 mins to the Airport, Canberra City and 3 hours to Sydney. So many wonderful reasons to live in Bungendore!
– Spacious four-bedroom family home.
– Separate study or fifth bedroom
– Set on 1440m2 block and boasting over 350m2 of living
– Large formal entry
– Master retreat with living area, double walk-in robe and huge ensuite with spa bath and double vanities and double shower with separate toilet
– Block out blinds throughout the home
– Several living areas offering formal and informal options
– Spacious kitchen with double gas stove, electric oven, brand new dishwasher and walk in pantry
– Enormous Rumpus room
– Paved entertaining area
– 2 x Brivis ducted gas heaters
– Grass area for the kids to play.
– Garden Shed and established gardens
– Side gate access to fully enclosed back yard
– Double garage with remote and internal access
– Fantastic local community and services
– Large storage room off the laundry
– Two powder rooms
– Two Rheem hot water systems; 1x solar with electric booster & 1x gas
– Thermal lined curtains throughout
– Parking for extra cars or trailers