Location, Location, Location – a premium offering on over 1900m2.
Don’t miss a rare opportunity to buy in this peaceful, tree-lined street.
Elevated gently sloping block on the high side of the street backing directly onto Red Hill Nature reserve on a well-proportioned north facing allotment of 1906m2 (approx).
Retaining its original charm, the house offers a flowing living area that lends to the divine aspect and outlook across to Black Mountain Tower.
Accommodation includes north facing open plan living and meals area, original kitchen, rumpus room and four bedrooms, bathroom and ensuite. There is also covered accommodation for two cars.
Create your dream home or enjoy the ambience of the existing solid double brick home.
A short stroll across the road to La Trobe Park and the Canberra Girls Grammar School and moments to the Deakin or Yarralumla shops and Manuka; Canberra Grammar school, Lake Burley Griffin and the Parliamentary Triangle are also within a short drive.
Perfectly positioned for that great Inner South lifestyle and highly sought after!
• Deceased Estate
• Constructed 1961
• Charming four bedroom family home
• North facing to the front
• Sun-filled open plan living with feature stone wall
• Front terrace
• Paved entertainment patio off meals area
• Rarely available offering on the high side of the street, backing reserve
• Sensational views to Black Mountain Tower towards Lake Burley Griffin
• Large north facing elevated block of 1906m2 (approx.)
• Solid double brick construction
• Four good size bedrooms, three with built-in robes
• Downstairs rumpus room
• Covered double carport with internal access
• In-area for Forrest Primary; Telopea Park High and Narrabundah College
• Close proximity to Girls’ and Canberra Grammar School
• Short walk to the popular Deakin Shops
• Only minutes to Civic and Woden, Calvary John James Hospital and the Deakin professional area
Land Size: 1906m2
Living Size: 232m2