Easy living in Bonner
Located on a quiet street, just a stone’s throw from the Bonner shops, Neville Bonner Primary School and sports fields. This home is sure to impress and ideal for young families, couples and downsizers alike.
Generous in size, this stunning home comprises of two separate living areas across a thoughtful floorplan including well-proportioned rooms, spacious living and private outdoor areas. A gorgeous open-plan kitchen is a central hub with beautiful stone benchtops, gas cooking and a two-drawer dishwasher. The covered entertaining deck and delightfully landscaped garden accommodate the largest of gatherings. Separate master located at the front of the home with an ensuite creates that slight separation for any growing family.
Extensive stone retaining walls are complemented by lush hedges. With gorgeous street appeal and an excellent location, this is not to be missed.
Fabulous features include:
– 136m² of living area
– Immaculately presented, with stunning plantation shutters throughout
– Interesting and thoughtful split level design
– 3 generous bedrooms, all with built-in robes
– Segregated main bedroom with walk-in robe and large ensuite
– Separate formal living room
– Designer kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooking, and 2 drawer dishwasher
– Large sunny open-plan family room with direct access to entertaining deck
– Ducted evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating
– LED downlights throughout
– Rinnai Infinity hot water
– NBN and Foxtel connections
– CAT6 cabling throughout home
– Wall and ceiling insulation for increased energy efficiency
– Single garage with remote panel-lift door and internal access
– landscaped garden with a deck and fire pit station.
– Separate utility area, and secure fencing all round
– Fabulous location just moments to Neville Bonner Primary School
– Walk to Linear Park and the network of trails through Mulligans Flat Woodland
– Minutes in the car to Gungahlin Town Centre
– Build date: 2011
– Block size: 360m²
– Block UV: $256,000
– EER: 5.0