TRENDY TOWNHOUSE "ON THE PARK"
This vibrant split level 2-bedroom townhouse overlooks playing fields. Large windows allow an abundance of light in the living room and a practical floor plan offers separation between the living areas and bedroom wing. A north- facing paved courtyard is a “sun trap” providing a small garden experience.
The “galley” style hallway with open timber balustrade offers excellent separation between zones. The kitchen and family room can be closed off from the lounge room. The kitchen has good bench space and is well-equipped with excellent storage. Both bedrooms are a good size and have built-in robes with new mirrored doors. The bathroom has been updated with the addition of a renewed vanity and clear glass shower screen. There is a separate laundry allowing internal access to the garage which has automated access.
Floor coverings are excellent with updated carpet and neutral floor tiles. There are substantial curtains on the windows. A reverse cycle unit in the living room as well as a column gas heater provide year round comfort.
External translucent awnings are both functional and attractive. There is space for off-street parking on the driveway and plenty of visitor parking bays across the road. A path directly opposite leads to the comprehensive Kippax shopping precinct.
Holt is a strategic Belconnen suburb and only a short walk to clubs and the Kippax shopping centre. The Kingsford Smith School, Kippax playing fields, tennis courts and public transport are close by. An efficient road network ensures easy transit to Woden, Civic or Gungahlin. An amazing opportunity for the home occupier or investor!
• 2 bedrooms with built-in robes
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Light-filled living room with large windows
• Built-in shelves and storage units in living room
• Split-level with segregated living areas
• Column gas heater and reverse cycle unit in lounge room
• Updated bathroom with separate toilet
• Tastic lights in bathroom
• North-facing sun-filled family/dining area
• Internal access to garage with auto door
• Separate laundry with internal access to brick garage
• Private back garden with newly chipped garden beds
• Only one adjoining neighbour
• Walk to Kippax Shopping Centre, local clubs and public transport.
• Popular Kingsford Smith School is nearby
• Short drive to Belconnen Town Centre
• Efficient road and public transport routes nearby
Rates: $1,385 pa (approx.)
Body Corp: $443,77 pq (approx.)