Unique Family Home
Located in the peaceful surrounds of Ngunnawal with fantastic street appeal, boasting spectacular views over Canberra from every angle, this family home is perfect for you to enjoy.
Boasting elegant open plan living and dining areas, situated around the well-appointed kitchen hosting generous bench space and storage, complimented by stone bench tops, gas cook top, electric oven, dishwasher, and a corner pantry. Space isn’t an issue with a separate living area situated at the front of the home perfect for quality alone time or relaxation. Coming off the family room, presents a beautiful entertaining area, perfect to enjoy the afternoon sunset. The whole house is serviced by ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling, ensuring comfort all year round.
The master bedroom is fantastic in size, complimented by a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite. The three remaining bedrooms are all generously proportioned, all featuring built-in wardrobes and are with easy access to the three-way family bathroom.
One of the great features of this property is the covered entertaining area coming off the living room, this area is perfect for hosting family and friends in comfort. Boasting a secure and low maintenance back yard which provides a great area for privacy and relaxation.
Located on a fantastic street with public transport at your doorstep and Casey Market Town and Gungahlin Town Centre only minutes away. This is a wonderful opportunity not to be missed. A highly desirable home in a great location, it is just waiting for new owners to enjoy. Please call Chris on 0437 859 865 to register your interest and secure a viewing of this lovely home.
– Master Bedroom with ensuite & walk-in robe
– Three generous sized bedrooms with built-in robes
– Modern three-way family bathroom
– Open plan living and dining
– Private & light filled family room
– Great size kitchen with dishwasher, gas stove top, electric oven, & corner pantry
– Covered entertaining area with beautiful views
– Unique hand-crafted sandstone feature walls
– Bamboo flooring
– Low maintenance backyard – artificial turf & vegetable garden
– Ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling – with three zones
– 2.6-metre-high ceilings
– 3kw Solar Panels
– Construction – 2015
– Residence: 166.2m2
– Garage: 39.3m2
– Total: 205.5m2
– Block Size: 419m2
– EER: 5 Stars