A private paradise with ultra-convenient location!
Light filled living areas and bedrooms are a standout feature of this stylish as-new apartment, with full length windows framing the sweeping views over Woden and the surrounding hills from an elevated position on the 7th floor of the exclusive Ivy complex.
Completed just two years ago by award winning Milin Builders, the quality project offers state of the art facilities and lush landscaping, in a peaceful central location only a short walk from restaurants and all the amenities of Woden town centre, bus interchange and future planned light rail stop.
The building is designed with a light and airy feel, right from the glamorous entry foyer, which showcases soaring ceilings and walls of glass, to the door of the apartment.
This opens to a spacious open plan living area with high ceilings and floor to ceiling windows, furnished with custom made drapes. Double glazing and LED downlighting feature throughout, with reverse cycle air conditioners in the living area and master bedroom. High energy efficiency makes for warm winters while the orientation ensures comfort over summer. From the living area a sliding door opens onto the large balcony, maximising views from the elevated position.
Generously proportioned and disability friendly, the sleek kitchen showcases a white stone island bench and quality Smeg stainless steel appliances, including an induction cooktop, oven and dishwasher. A European laundry includes an Ariston front loading washer combo.
The master bedroom features a built-in robe and ensuite, while the spacious second bedroom, situated across the lounge, offers a built-in robe and is adjacent to the main bathroom. Both bathrooms showcase high-end finishes and plenty of storage. The bedrooms offer floor to ceiling windows, and quality wool carpet in a neutral shade features throughout.
Sparkling amenities for residents include a heated indoor pool, spa and sauna, separate air conditioned weights and cardio gyms, and the most inviting outdoor swimming pool, set amidst leafy landscaped gardens, with access to barbeques and sun lounges. There is also a spacious play area for young children.
Community and friendships abound with Friday evening drinks in the library area and frequent social events making the most of Ivy’s amenities.
There is a dedicated disability friendly parking space in secure underground parking and a storage unit. Security is everything that might be expected in such a new development.
The geographically central location is convenient to all other areas of Canberra and beyond!
– Light filled, stylish, as-new apartment situated in an elevated position on 7th floor of The Ivy
– Striking façade to award winning Ivy complex, completed only two years ago by Milin Builders
– Light and airy entry foyer and hallway to apartment are welcoming, both featuring walls of glass
– Spacious open plan living area, full length windows framing views over Woden and surrounding evergreen hills
– Sleek white finishes and LED downlighting throughout
– Double glazing to all windows and the sliding door from living onto a large balcony
– Reverse cycle air conditioners in living area and master bedroom
– Quality contemporary drapes and wool carpet in living areas and bedrooms
– Stunning, spacious kitchen showcases white stone benchtops and Smeg oven, glass cooktop, dishwasher and sleek joinery
– European laundry includes an Ariston front loading washer combo
– Plenty of storage throughout with generous sized linen cupboards
– Master bedroom features a built-in robe and stylish ensuite
– Spacious second bedroom, across the lounge, offers a built-in robe and is adjacent to the main bathroom
– Disability friendly car space and storage unit in secure underground parking
– Secure entry to building, lifts, facilities and parking
– Heated indoor pool, spa and sauna
– Well equipped weights and cardio gyms, both air conditioned
– Sparkling heated outdoor swimming pool, set amidst lush landscaping, with sun lounges and barbeque area
– Spacious outdoor play area for young children
– Library area on ground level, where residents gather for drinks on a Friday evening
– Steps from local restaurants and shops, including Hellenic club, CIT and facilities in Woden town centre
– Metres to bus interchange and planned light rail stop
– Living: 78m2
– Balcony: 13m2
– Year built: 2019