Light, bright, spacious and quiet!
‘The Pines’ is a sought after, tightly held, small and quiet townhouse complex, where the term ‘neat as a pin’ is completely appropriate! Lucky number 17 is ideally positioned facing directly north to the front, and the many large windows guarantee much natural light floods this spacious, open plan area. Boasting a generous overall living size of approximately 130 m2, this design has flexibility with potential for a 3rd bedroom configuration. Being single level, the two bedrooms are segregated from each other, so the property would be perfect for someone looking for their first home, those downsizing from a larger property, or an investor seeking a high quality, well located and low-maintenance investment property. This well-presented home offers brand new carpet, fresh paint, reverse cycle air-conditioning and NBN, therefore providing an easy-care lifestyle, where the practical floorplan enhances the feeling of space. The private, protected and landscaped outdoor entertainment courtyard offers a calming retreat to potter, without the burden of a large backyard. With a brick lock up garage, plus an additional car space, even your vehicles will be comfortable. If you are seeking ease of liveability, this is the one for you!
– Quiet location
– Absolute north facing to the front
– Small and tightly held complex with manicured gardens
– Slightly elevated position
– The home is immersed in natural light
– Open-plan lounge/dining and study
– Flexible and spacious living area
– The centrally located sitting room would also make an excellent family space, T.V. area or possibly a 3rd bedroom.
– Segregated bedrooms – both with built in wardrobes
– The large bathroom features a bath and shower
– Separate w/c and laundry
– Freshly painted throughout
– Brand new plush carpet
– Very neat kitchen with ample cupboards
– Vast bench space and breakfast bar
– Chef gas cooking
– The kitchen looks directly out to the beautiful rose garden, which is maintained by the community gardener!
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning
– NBN has been installed
– Very private and landscaped rear courtyard with reticulation watering system
– Positioned near the historic Railway Station
Body corporate levies: $602.80 per quarter (approx.)
Council Rates: $545.00 per quarter (approx.)