Brand New, High Calibre, Prime Location. Separately Titled .
16B is now SOLD! Contact Adrian for details.
Please note: photos showing furniture are of 16B, which has now sold. Floorplans, inclusions and fittings are the same, 16A has the charcoal kitchen ( see first few photos).
What an opportunity! Chifley is indeed one of Canberra’s sought-after suburbs, with 16 Anderson Street positioned within walking distance to the Woden Town Centre’s array of amenities. A short drive to the city, easy access to Tuggeranong Parkway, reputable schools, car yards and so much more.
16 Anderson Street is built with precision, care and a great blend of modern, quality materials. Floating blackbutt timber floors, raked ceilings, gourmet kitchen with quality appliances, luxurious bathrooms, excellent build and design and so much more complete what is an outstanding package, ideal for those looking to simplify their lifestyle.
A formal entry gives way to a large, sunny living area, gourmet kitchen, complete with quality appliances with raked ceiling above the meals area. A powder room is provided for added convenience, along with the master bedroom, ensuite and generous walk-in-wardrobe. Through double-glazed sliding doors you will access the covered alfresco area, with gas and electricity connectivity. The spacious, low-maintenance and landscaped rear yard has plenty of space for children, pets and families to enjoy all year around.
Upstairs has three generous bedrooms, one with a sunny balcony overlooking quiet, peaceful street.
A main bathroom, complete with bathtub (ideal for kids, or that relaxing bath after work) finishes upstairs. Please contact Adrian on 0449 559 225 for an inspection.
– Total Living Area: 171m2 (approx.)
– Garage: 40m2 (approx.)
– Al fresco: 8.8m2 (approx.)
– Total build: 218m2 (approx.)
– Land size: 376.5m2 (approx.)
– Quality built, architecturally designed family home
– Modern tones and textures
– Excellent level of inclusions throughout home
– Double remote panel lift garage door, internal access
– Tandem access to rear of garage into backyard, idea for boats, trailers etc
– Functional floorplan
– Blackbutt timber floors throughout living areas
– Raked ceilings above meals area, high ceilings throughout home
– Gourmet kitchen with island bench, waterfall edge
– Glass Splashback
– 900mm gas cooktop, dishwasher, microwave and oven
– Huge Walk-in-Pantry with added storage
– Master suite downstairs, walk in wardrobe
– Floor to ceiling height tiles in ensuite
– His & Hers Vanities, with stone benchtop
– Covered and tiled al-fresco area, with gas and electricity connections
– Spacious and private rear yard
– 2000L water tank, plumbed for internal use
– Double-glazed windows and sliding doors throughout
– Double-bricked party wall separating the homes
– Balcony off bedroom upstairs
– Quiet street
– Too much to list!!
In response to some of the Covid-19 restrictions being lifted, Luton Properties can allow up to 20 attendees inside an open home at any one time. As a result of this, there may be a slight wait to enter our properties and we ask attendees to be prepared for this and factor this into your open home schedule. We would ask that only essential people come with you to open homes to limit large groups.