Fully renovated 3 bedroom family home
Equally ideal for the discerning first home buyer looking to start off in style or those wanting to downsize and live in absolute comfort without compromising on quality and location.
Comprehensively modernised to a high standard throughout, this privately built single level 3 bedroom residence is loaded with appeal and includes a wonderful combination of indoor and outdoor entertaining spaces.
The home features gleaming floating bamboo flooring and open-plan living areas overlooked by a well-appointed kitchen with plenty of storage space, stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances and a functional island bench.
Also on offer is a brilliant bathroom with separate shower recess with twin shower heads, a full sized bath tub and luxury under-tile heating along with a separate WC. Year-round climate comfort is provided by reverse-cycle air-conditioning. All three bedrooms are of generous proportions, with built-in mirrored wardrobes installed to the main.
An enormous rear deck overlooks the rolling lawns of the private rear garden with extensive established hedges – safe and secure for young children or the family pets.
A detached double garage is supplemented by an additional single carport while an extraordinary level of storage/workshop space is catered for by an approved under-house cellar plus a large separate garden shed.
The home is currently leased to excellent tenants adding to its enormous investment potential.
Why would you even think of undertaking a costly and time consuming renovation project elsewhere when it is all ready and waiting for you here?
* Privately built single level 3 bedroom home of approximately 106 sqm
* Prominently sited on gently contoured 859 sqm land parcel with huge potential for future extension
* Professionally renovated throughout
* Open-plan living areas with floating bamboo flooring extending into all bedrooms
* Fully-equipped kitchen with stone bench tops, mains gas hob, stainless steel range hood, dishwasher, ample storage space and island bench
* Stylish bathroom with full bath tub and separate twin shower recess plus under-tile heating and heated towel rail on the same timer
* Separate WC and laundry room
* Built-in mirrored wardrobes to main bedroom
* Split-system R/C air-conditioner in living area supplemented by mains gas wall heater
* All electrical, plumbing and mains gas connections upgraded during renovations
* Large pergola-sheltered rear deck overlooking large child and pet friendly rear garden with established privacy hedging
* Generous under-house storage area
* Detached double garage plus single carport
* Gate access to back yard
* Additional separate storage shed – big enough to fit a car
* Prime central location within literally minutes commuting distance of Civic and Woden Town Centre
* Close proximity to Cooleman Court Shopping Centre along with a wide array of popular denominational schools
* Currently leased @ $580 per week until 11/03/2021
In response to some of the Covid-19 restrictions being lifted, Luton Properties can allow up to 20 attendees inside an open home at any one time. As a result of this, there may be a slight wait to enter our properties and we ask attendees to be prepared for this and factor this into your open home schedule. We would ask that only essential people come with you to open homes to limit large groups.