Cosy Up Next To The Fire!
Michael Martin from Luton properties is excited to present to market 16 Cuthbert Circuit in Wanniassa.
Highly desirable for its comfortable open plan layout and exceptional living spaces, this well maintained four bedroom family home combined with an outstanding amount of indoor and outdoor entertaining options is conveniently located in a tree lined loop street in the very sought after suburb of Wanniassa.
The generous free flowing floor plan offers an abundance of space throughout and features versatile open plan living areas along with a welcoming entertaining patio to the front and a spacious pergola to the rear of the home providing year round entertainment options.
The kitchen is complete with an expansive island bench, gas cooking, walk in pantry, dishwasher and plenty more storage and bench space. The kitchen looks over the open plan dining room and the spacious living room featuring a stunning wood fire place for the family to sit around and enjoy in the colder months of the year.
The grand master bedroom is segregated from the others and is appointed with mirrored built in robes and an updated sizeable ensuite all for your leisure. All four bedrooms are generously sized, containing built in robes which ideal for the whole family.
This pocket of Wanniassa is incredibly sought after due to its proximity to Tuggeranong, Woden and the CBD. Situated within moments to St Anthonys Primary School, Wanniassa Primary and Secondary Schools, Erindale Shopping Centre, Wanniassa Shopping Centre and a very short commute to South.Point Shopping Centre and the Woden Plaza.
– Modern family living in an exceptional sought after location
– Four spacious bedrooms all with built in robes
– Segregated grand master bedroom with built in robes and light filled renovated ensuite
– Spacious open plan living room with a stunning wood fire place
– Expansive kitchen with a long island bench, gas cooking, walk in pantry and plenty of cupboard space which looks over the open plan dining
– Expansive entertaining pergola overlooking the spacious backyard with stunning fruit trees
– Noticeably large front patio for additional entertaining
– Updated main bathroom
– Ducted gas heating throughout for your luxury
– Split system air conditioning for year round comfort of the whole family
– Spacious single lock up garage with storage room PLUS a tandem carport with plenty of off street parking
Land Size: 803 m2
Living Size: 158 m2
Garage Size: 31 m2
Carport Size: 54 m2
Motivation to sell is very high. This home is highly recommended and will not last long on the market. Don’t wait, don’t hesitate or it will be too late!
Attention First home buyers!
This is your chance to take advantage of the new first home buyer scheme as described below by the mortgage and finance association of Australia:
The ACT Government is removing stamp duty for eligible first home buyers in the ACT.
From 1 July 2019, Canberrans will not pay any stamp duty on their ‘first’ home if:
The total gross income of all home buyers and their domestic partners (if any) for the previous financial year is below $160,000.
No buyer of the home has owned any other property in the last two years. At least one owner lives in the home continuously for at least one year, starting within 12 months of settlement or completion of construction.
Under the new scheme, the same support is available for both newly built and existing homes, and there is no cap on the property value.
The new scheme will replace the current First Home Owner (FHO) Grant program from 1 July 2019.