Quality Living and great location!
Bathed in natural light, this spacious and modern one-bedroom apartment is the perfect first home purchase or investment opportunity. Located on level one of the Eminence complex, and positioned to take advantage of the surrounding amenity, you’ll be pleasantly surprised by the quality lifestyle and convenience this apartment offers.
• Well-presented, east-facing, one-bedroom, one-bathroom apartment, located on level one of the ‘Eminence’ complex
• Tiled entrance with practical general storage cupboards
• South-east-facing open plan living/dining area with half windows which flood the apartment with natural light, quality roller blinds, carpet, both glass and screen door access to the spacious outdoor balcony
• Kitchen faces living areas for those important social interactions and features Smeg stainless steel appliances including an electric oven, dishwasher, ceramic cooktop and range-hood. Other features include stone bench tops and a European style laundry with dryer
• Master bedroom is large and east facing with carpet, roller blinds and built-in mirrored wardrobes
• Ensuite features toilet, double shower, stone vanity with storage
• Security intercom for access to building
• Wall-mounted reverse-cycle heating and cooling unit
• Fast VDSL2 Ultra Broadband connection
• One car space in basement garage with storage
• Walking distance to Kingston Railway, Fyshwick markets and public transport
• Only minutes away from Manuka Village, Kingston Shops, Kingston Foreshore, the Parliamentary Triangle, local schools and parks
• EER: 6
• Complex Built: 2014
• Apartment size: Internal: 59m2 Balcony: 12m2
• Body Corporate fees: $673.95 p.q.
• Rates: $304 p.q.