North-facing & Stylish City Living!
Light, glass and space! These are the essential elements which convey the immediate impression when entering this superb apartment. While in a desirable location, only a block from the Central Business District and Australian National University, the apartment is perfectly positioned is a whisper quiet section of the street. So, although there are two designated car parking spaces, it is ideal to leave the cars at home and enjoy a short walk or pleasant bike ride to your work or destination.
North-facing to the front, a very special feature is the deep and wide balcony which spans the entire length of the apartment. The unique size of the balcony effectively offers additional living space, and you can relax solo, or entertain large groups if you prefer, as the indoor-outdoor flow for entertaining is so much a part of Canberra’s lifestyle these days. Stunning city views are also afforded from the second balcony.
Positioned on the top floor of the Focus apartments, the many large windows invite an abundance of natural light inside and offer a peaceful outlook across the balcony to the tree tops, guaranteeing a pleasant vista throughout the changing seasons.
The generously sized open plan living area with extra high ceilings and contemporary square set cornices, all add to the feeling of spaciousness. Central to the living is the hub of the home; the terrific kitchen, with its sleek granite bench tops, glass splash back and quality Bosch gas cook top.
The master bedroom is large, offering a double wardrobe and own ensuite bathroom with fine granite detail and a bath, whilst the second bedroom is thoughtfully positioned close to the main bathroom.
Reverse cycle air-conditioning provides year ’round comfort.
Freshly painted and with brand new carpet throughout, this apartment is sure to please the fussiest of buyers!
– Very short stroll to the city & Australian National University
– Enjoyed and well maintained by the owner occupiers
– Huge balcony at the front and 2nd balcony with city views
– Substantial, north-facing living area
– Gorgeous granite topped kitchen, central to the living
– Two bedrooms, each with built-in robes
– Two bathrooms – the main boasts a bath plus shower
– Car accommodation for two vehicles underneath
– Two large storage cages
– A network of bike paths are in the vicinity
– Parks, ovals and playing fields nearby
– Walk to cafe’s, restaurants, shops, offices and entertainment
Rates: $2,010 p/a (approx.)
Body Corporate: $1,221 p/q (approx.)