A contemporary masterpiece finished to the highest standard
Blending contemporary architecture with timeless style, this brand new town residence has been built to exacting standards and is perfectly placed in the desirable and central suburb of Curtin, within easy walking distance to all the amenities and conveniences of the Curtin Shops.
Raising the benchmark for contemporary living, this light-filled haven is spread across two luxurious levels that benefit from high ceilings, expansive windows and generous rooms. The lower level of the home features a stunning open-plan family and dining space, plus an additional lounge area adjacent to the kitchen. The kitchen itself is nothing short of amazing, with abundant bench and storage space including a huge island bench, stone benchtops, a porcelain splashback and a catalogue of Smeg (Dolce Still Novo) appliances including an induction cooktop, double oven and integrated dishwasher. Entertaining in this home is going to be both easy and immensely enjoyable.
Thoughtfully designed, the segregated master bedroom is located on the lower level with access to a walk-in wardrobe and stylish ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles and underfloor heating, whilst guests can take advantage of the spacious powder room.
With treetop views and an outlook to Black Mountain, the top floor boasts two generous bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes, a study nook and a spacious bathroom with a separate toilet.
With 89m2 (approx.) of outdoor space, this versatile home offers a sunny entertaining deck with views to the Arboretum and Black Mountain, leading out to a substantial grassed area that provides enough yard space to be able to enjoy the outdoors but not so much that you spend your free time working in the garden.
Striking features of Bluestone walls, Spotted Gum timber detailing, metal awnings and oversized eaves add interest to the exterior of the home, whereas the interior perfectly combines elegant details with practical elements to ensure year-round comfort.
This boutique complex of only four is a welcome offering to buyers searching for contemporary living with an easy-care lifestyle and would be perfectly suited to downsizers, young families or executive couples. Only an inspection of the three town residences still available will allow you to appreciate the quality and absolute attention to detail that has been put into these stunning homes.
– Brand new town residence
– Architect designed
– High-quality build and inclusions
– Boutique complex of only four, three still available
– Spacious two-storey design
– Open-plan family and dining area with 3.2 metre high ceilings
– Lounge area
– Spacious kitchen with huge island bench
– Stone benchtops and porcelain splashback
– Smeg (Dolce Still Novo) appliances including an induction cooktop, double oven and integrated dishwasher
– Abundant bench and storage space
– Retractable doors leading from the open-plan living onto the entertaining deck
– Segregated master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe
– Ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles and underfloor heating
– Downstairs powder room
– European laundry
– Both bedrooms upstairs are large and have built-in wardrobes
– Tasteful bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and underfloor heating
– Separate toilet
– Study nook
– Spotted Gum timber flooring in living areas and kitchen
– Quality carpet in bedrooms
– High ceilings throughout
– Double glazed windows and doors
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Storage on both levels
– Views to Black Mountain and the Arboretum
– 89m2 (approx.) of outdoor space including a grassed area
– Water tank
– Double automatic garage with internal access plus off-street parking
Designed by TT Architecture
Interiors by the Department of Design
Developed by Chase Group
Living space: 169m2 (approx.)
Land size: 454m2 (approx.)
Body corporate: $1,394.40 per annum (approx.)